Comanche 400 on its way

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Comanche 400 on its way

Post by Dogsbody55 »

How about a Twin Comanche?? That would make a set :D . I believe it's a plane that flies very well, just like it's single engine brother.

Cheers,
Michael
ImageImageImageImage

thomas_mac
Senior Airman

Post by thomas_mac »

ImpendingJoker wrote: 07 Dec 2021, 14:44 Though I know the A-20 would be a tall order because there are not very many out there, and most are fire fighters that have been heavily modified from the originals, and one is was converted to a luxury private plane with a nice passenger cabin.
You are thinking of the A-26. The A-20 is an even rarer bird with only one airworthy currently.
EDIT- I also support the idea of a B-25 8)

ImpendingJoker
Staff Sergeant

Post by ImpendingJoker »

thomas_mac wrote: 08 Dec 2021, 09:50
ImpendingJoker wrote: 07 Dec 2021, 14:44 Though I know the A-20 would be a tall order because there are not very many out there, and most are fire fighters that have been heavily modified from the originals, and one is was converted to a luxury private plane with a nice passenger cabin.
You are thinking of the A-26. The A-20 is an even rarer bird with only one airworthy currently.
Oh yeah, you're right, I get them backwards because they changed the nomenclature of it because there was already an B-26.
Paul

Part 65 certified Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
Part 107 certified Remote Pilot in Command
Part 147 Instructor

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

I was thinking of a good plane to recieve A2A treatment and I think the Cessna Centurion would be outstanding particularly the P210M. Fast as the Bonanza with higher service ceiling. It would be a great travel GA especially with accusim treatment of a turbo charged engine. Just throwing it out.

MaxZ
Senior Airman

Post by MaxZ »

Scott - A2A wrote: 24 Nov 2021, 08:12 but we want to get two or maybe three single engine airplanes out first.

Scott

two or three single engines...oh man the possibilities :shock: :shock: this does not, per se, exclude early jets and warbirds.
Public service announcement: You put an aircraft in a hangar, not a hanger.

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

thomas_mac wrote: 08 Dec 2021, 09:50
A B-25 with the Ruptured Duck art. A good model of a Yorktown Class CV, 15 AI B-25s, several destroyers and light cruisers, and a default mission positioning 800 NM east of Tokyo. Smell what I'm cooking? What do you think Scott and Company? You guys up to it?

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”