A2A is MIA

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: A2A is MIA

Post by Ron Attwood »

Oh the angst! It's unbearable. :shock:
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Ron Attwood wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 06:52 Oh the angst! It's unbearable. :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

frankattilio
Airman

Post by frankattilio »

Rioku wrote: 17 Oct 2021, 07:17 I guess when A2A give us the so waited news, they´ll put a new article in the main web, not only forum.
That would be sufficient...

It's always nice to hear Scott's voice talking through their new developments, but even just a nice article like the one published more than a year ago, when the aerostar development still was a thing, would be enough.

Just anything, seriously.

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

I just want to see that Add to Cart button.

Marvin-E34
Senior Airman

Post by Marvin-E34 »

according to my estimations, the a2a update will come between 2021 and 2041

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

How about something similar but Accusimed like CFS 1-3, Sturdivant, Pacific Fighters etc. We would love to fly a Corsair off of an Essex or a Hellcat or Wildcat off of a CV-5 Yorktown. Or a B-25 off the CV-8 Hornet.

frankattilio
Airman

Post by frankattilio »

Scott - A2A wrote: 22 Sep 2021, 05:20We DO expect to know 100% within weeks now, not months.

Either way, A2A is far from going away and we burn more than ever to bring the tip of the spear back to our community. Nothing can stop us from doing that, it's just a matter of what path we take. And regardless, everyone here will know all about it and there won't be any NDAs standing between us.

Scott
A month passed... 😬

MSFS has just given us a taste of Mustangs and Texans planes and although the conference was very interesting I was just thinking: who cares of all this... I want only ONE A2A Mustang and ONE A2ATexan...

alexhepworth
Airman

Post by alexhepworth »

frankattilio wrote: 22 Oct 2021, 09:30

A month passed... 😬

November 22nd marks 2 months after Scott said that, which means "months." So we should expect to hear by the 22nd, right?

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

alexhepworth wrote: 23 Oct 2021, 12:48
frankattilio wrote: 22 Oct 2021, 09:30

A month passed... 😬

November 22nd marks 2 months after Scott said that, which means "months." So we should expect to hear by the 22nd, right?
I think you guys are taking that to literal 😅
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

Imagine you're a developer and have to think twice about every single letter you type xD

Someone WILL nail you down to this letter :D

frankattilio
Airman

Post by frankattilio »

MarcE wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 04:56 Imagine you're a developer and have to think twice about every single letter you type xD

:D :D

I really hope that Scott realizes this has become just a jockey way to bump up the topic as much as "ban the person above you".

We know them well enough to be used to having to wait until they decided they are ready to say something.

No pressure Scott. :mrgreen:

Waffler11
A2A Mechanic

Post by Waffler11 »

frankattilio wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 08:26
MarcE wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 04:56 Imagine you're a developer and have to think twice about every single letter you type xD

I really hope that Scott realizes this has become just a jockey way to bump up the topic as much as "ban the person above you".

We know them well enough to be used to having to wait until they decided they are ready to say something.

Scott strikes me as someone who doesn’t get pressured easily. Good things come to those who wait and all that.

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

Waffler11 wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 08:45

Scott strikes me as someone who doesn’t get pressured easily. Good things come to those who wait and all that.

Oooh yep.. When the T6 was released there were issues with the engine and FSUIPC and to make it easier to explain what I did to reproduce it Scott called me on the phone. I explained it to him and he said what he would do to try a fix and then he got silent.. For a couple of minutes... calling me from the US to Germany, which isn't exactly cheap for him. Eventually I asked "Scott? do you still need me on the phone?" And he: Oh.. what? euhm.. no no, we're fine I think, I'll send you a file to try out" :D Totally chilled guy

alexhepworth
Airman

Post by alexhepworth »

I said what I said somewhat tongue-in-cheek.

It's been painful waiting for an A2A aircraft for MSFS 2020. But from what has been hinted at in these forums, I don't believe for a second that the delay is A2A's fault.

Besides waiting for MSFS 2020 aircraft, I'm very intrigued by an independent A2A platform. Whatever the scope of this platform would be, I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

We are still creeping forward towards an Accu-Sim airplane in MSFS. It's frustrating to not be in full control of the things that need to be done for this to happen. I know my credibility for giving a date or time for it to be ready is pretty much shot. It's not a complaint but just a reality. I do believe we will get there and when we do, it will be a great place to be.

We are focused on the long ball and not any short term gains. Once we get here we will be in a great place for a very long time.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”