A2A Accu-Sim Bonanza V-Tail 15-Minute Promo

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: A2A Accu-Sim Bonanza V-Tail 15-Minute Promo

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Medtner wrote:Did anybody notice the sound coming when the beacon is turned on? Is this from the motor turning it? :)
I did and I was wondering the same thing. But I think it actually makes a lot of sense that you would here it turning since you’re practically sitting on the beacon. Very nice detail!
Akar wrote:(I must add that I don't like the idea on taping the error on a faulty tach - it should be fixed right away, being practically a no-go item. I guess in the simulation it is up to us to decide when to resolve gauge issues. :))
I think this is very common. Also with oil pressure gauges or the like. I've seen this quite a lot when it says "reads 1 bar to little". I don't like it either I have to say!
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Kilstorm
Technical Sergeant

Post by Kilstorm »

Medtner wrote:
Akar wrote:(I must add that I don't like the idea on taping the error on a faulty tach - it should be fixed right away, being practically a no-go item. I guess in the simulation it is up to us to decide when to resolve gauge issues. :))
I think this is very common. Also with oil pressure gauges or the like. I've seen this quite a lot when it says "reads 1 bar to little". I don't like it either I have to say!
Was flying in my friends Mooney and he would fly 200 feet lower than what he wanted to fly at as ATC would see the plane at the correct alt. So if he wanted to fly at 1,000 feet he would fly at 800 on his gauge and ATC would see him at 1,000.
i9-13900K O/C | ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | 32GB DDR5 6000MHz Kingston FURY | RTX 4090 24GB | 2x SSD M.2 (2TB Samsung 990 PRO) 1x SSD (4TB Samsung 870 EVO) | Windows 11 Home | H20: HydroLux PRO:HardLine Tubing| 1000w PSU

flo76
Senior Airman

Post by flo76 »

nice video nice features coming the hard time to wait this baby has come :)
Florent DUFAY

canuck
Airman

Post by canuck »

Working my way North to Alaska.. Arrived in PAJN, found some parking and look what see; it's an omen 8)

can't wait !
Propliners Rule !!..

flo76
Senior Airman

Post by flo76 »

canuck wrote:Working my way North to Alaska.. Arrived in PAJN, found some parking and look what see; it's an omen 8)

can't wait !
nice! its a sign ? :lol:
Florent DUFAY

Moggster
Senior Airman

Post by Moggster »

Nick - A2A wrote:
CmdrSharp wrote:Can anyone confirm whether the GTN 650 will be mounted like the default GPS (on the left window)?
The GTN 650 is actually a rather large unit CmdrSharp, and certainly too bulky to fix to the window glass unless you had some really hefty sucker pads. :mrgreen:

It's mounted in the central avionic stack.

Thanks,
Nick
Nick, I find your lack of faith disturbing. If Blue Peter has taught us anything it's that you can stick anything to anything else using just sticky back plastic.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Moggster wrote:Nick, I find your lack of faith disturbing. If Blue Peter has taught us anything it's that you can stick anything to anything else using just sticky back plastic.
Well - if you could show me one you prepared earlier, I might be persuaded! :mrgreen:

Nick

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Medtner wrote:Did anybody notice the sound coming when the beacon is turned on? Is this from the motor turning it? :)
Yep, the rotating beacons as really meant by the definition are just that, having a motor rotating the lens assembly around the light source. Often clearly audible over the radios' fans etc. :) But certainly not over the engine.

-Esa

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Piper_EEWL wrote:
Have them lined up for shooting when the Sun comes up! :mrgreen:

-Esa

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

AKar wrote:
Piper_EEWL wrote:
Have them lined up for shooting when the Sun comes up! :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Webby
Airman Basic

Post by Webby »

Hi Scott,
Just seen the video, really looks amazing, the rain drops on the windscreen, how they react to the prop wash!! Can I preorder in case you run out of stock for the V Tail lol.
Just inching for a new plane, I have tried others from different sites mainly GA, but nothing compares to the Accu sim.

So are you near to the release?

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

If Nick's hanging around here with the riffraff, it must mean the installer is finished...

flo76
Senior Airman

Post by flo76 »

patful wrote:If Nick's hanging around here with the riffraff, it must mean the installer is finished...

hahaha :D brilliant find... but i think the installer is finished since the beta team have their hands on it. maybe iam wrong but i think all the work now its to prepare the release and check the download server, folder and files included maybe but i never launch a digital product on a market so i dont think how its work but all i know its that the a2a team work hard to launch this bird.
Florent DUFAY

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

canuck wrote:Working my way North to Alaska.. Arrived in PAJN, found some parking and look what see; it's an omen 8)
Interestingly enough, I'm doing the exact opposite. I'm currently in Yakutat about to cross into Gustavus, and then Juneau. I'm headed south into PNW, then headed over to Wyoming.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hobart Escin

Post by Hobart Escin »

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”