al tom
Airman

Gear retraced indicator on the wings are missing

Post by al tom »

Hello folks
FW190D9 "DORA"
EXCELLENT REALIZATION !!

One thing is missing:
Due to the fact that I fly the WoP FW190 D-9 in the 3D mode and the gear lights are to far below, I miss the mechanical indicators “gear retracted” on the wings.
Is it possible to add this feature?
All FW 190 had this little red sticks, which where mechanically connected to the cyclo drive.

Question:
Is there a keyboard combination to activate the MW50 Injection? I don’t like to see the additional panels on the screen during a flight.

Thank you
al tom

SD_Research
A2A Major

Re: Gear retraced indicator on the wings are missing

Post by SD_Research »

al tom wrote:Hello folks
FW190D9 "DORA"
EXCELLENT REALIZATION !!

One thing is missing:
Due to the fact that I fly the WoP FW190 D-9 in the 3D mode and the gear lights are to far below, I miss the mechanical indicators “gear retracted” on the wings.
Is it possible to add this feature?
All FW 190 had this little red sticks, which where mechanically connected to the cyclo drive.

Question:
Is there a keyboard combination to activate the MW50 Injection? I don’t like to see the additional panels on the screen during a flight.

Thank you
al tom
Thanks!

No, the gear indicators in the wings would require a rework of the model itself and that is not on the table right now.

The MW50 activation gage is a special gage and there is no keypress that will work with it. However you can activate it and then close the panel and it will stay on.

new reply

Return to “Focke Wulf "Long Nose"”