A few small issues...

The most advanced WWII propellor-driven fighter
new reply
Death_Eagle_571
Airman

A few small issues...

Post by Death_Eagle_571 »

Hey guys, excellent aircraft set, but I have a few small issues, the boost pressure on the Fw-190D models seems incorrect, I belive it used a later type, from 0.5 to 2.5 I dont have a good pic of the gauge, but I think I could find one if need be. the next issue is the Ta-152H Canopy frame, it seems like when its open, the upper portation has a gap inbetween the fuselage and the frame. the last thing was the Ta-152 seems alot slower than it should be, maybe i'm just flying it wrong though..
Project Consultant - Luft'46 Design Team

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Death Eagle,

I have three photo's of various D models and one has the later ATA gauge you speak of and the other two have the one we installed. Perhaps some variants or certain aircraft used a different gauge based on what was available at the time of assembly. I do not know the answer to this.

Does the gap you speak of appear in the VC or is it external, and can you be more specific?

As for top speed, make sure you are working in your prop pitch to get maximum power.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

SD_Research
A2A Major

Post by SD_Research »

Gauges varied from panel to panel, and with supplies, which were very hard to come by so late in the war.

Read the checklist carefully and make sure the power settings, including prop pitch, are correct. The flight model accuracy is an exact match for the charts of the real aircraft so you should not be having any problems in that area.

Death_Eagle_571
Airman

Post by Death_Eagle_571 »

Well, I've noticed the gap in the VC, but theres also a small gap in the external model too, but its kinda hard to notice.
Project Consultant - Luft'46 Design Team

new reply

Return to “Focke Wulf "Long Nose"”