hotkeys to make the aircraft fully flyable from the VC etc

The most advanced WWII propellor-driven fighter
new reply
oqvist
Airman

hotkeys to make the aircraft fully flyable from the VC etc

Post by oqvist »

Since there isn´t much clickable instruments in the vc. Is there a hotkey for WEP? Also I doesn´t get the engine smoke effects while flying.? I do get the smoke during start off weither I press I or not but then nothing? Is it that subtle it´s almost impossible to spot?

I is in FS 2004 labelled to smoke system on/off so that hotkey would work you think?

drop tanks I fixed the mapping is wrong though. I had to remap shift-d to obviously drop tanks

The fuel selector seems to be meant to be dragable but I can´t adjust it with my mouse? I preferr to fly my aircrafts as much as possible from the VC... The ones that don´t operate from there I tend not to fly as much

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Not 100% I follow what you mean re: smoke? This is a ww2 Prop aircraft and it does not leave a trail of smoke behind it, but rather much like a car exhaust gases that are subtle enough to be mostly unseen when in the big blue yonder.

The clickable stuff can be a pain due to MSFS, somtimes a simple drag will change somthing other times its inverted and such.

Also can you tell us if you are flying in FSX or fs9? The FW190 is for FS9 and so not offically supported as working in FSX.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

oqvist
Airman

Post by oqvist »

FS9 solely... I read the manual about the engine smoke but no matter how close I looked I couldn´t tell if it was on or off :).

But it shouldn´t be visible then 9/10?. In the spitfire XIV for example you can see the heated air kind of vibrate at times from the hot air from the exhaust pipes. Took a while before I noticed it thought it was just blurry textures first . Was hoping for something like that but that is maybe harder in FS9 then in FSX to achieve . As for WEP is it possible to engage via some hotkeys?, fuel selector etc? Some FS9 aircrafts have pretty much fully operating virtual cockpits :).

Every time you go to 2d panels you break the illusion that you are in a real plane I feel. One thing that is great about the VC is in the TA model you see what you are supposed to see when leaning out. In the earlier models there is some gap where the wings start...

Also wonder one more thing. I run with rudders inverted because it feels so strange to run them like they are IRL... Is it possible to reverse the rudder animation in some .cfg file or something :)

new reply

Return to “Focke Wulf "Long Nose"”