WOP THunderbolts in FSX

Big, Powerful, and Heavy
new reply
8thFG
Airman First Class

WOP THunderbolts in FSX

Post by 8thFG »

Has anyone had any trouble transfering these over ? I tried it but having some problems .

Thanks,

WWFII
Airman First Class

Post by WWFII »

I asked about a step-by-step guide in the technical forum on how to transfer the array of aircraft to FSX, but apparantly there isn't one available yet.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Wings of POWER I aircraft are for FS2004, and Wings of POWER II are for both FS2004 and FSX. Depending how the community goes, newer Wings of POWER II aircaft may be for just FSX.

We put the file lists here for those who wish to try to bring in their aircraft into FSX. Our hopes were that these aircraft would just drop in, but that is not the case. We are still learning the ins and outs of FSX.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Apologies - I thought I posted a file list for the P47, and can see I have not. I will get this up shortly.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

A2A Simulations Inc.

Jedd1965
Airman

Post by Jedd1965 »

I transfered the WOP P47 to FSX today. I ran into some gliches, mostly from me being non-computer savvy. I followed Scott's instuctions as far as file placement, but found that the cockpits were black, with gauges visible and working fine. I also had a problem with no sound. I only transfered the P47D30 model XO1. If you transfer all models, then you have to copy the cockpit textures from the 25 model to each different model, I think. I didn't know how to copy the cockpit texture to each model, so chose one model that I liked most. That worked. Also, all of the sound files are, if I remember correctly, in the 25 model. If you don't transfer these, there may be no sound. Results fantastic!

new reply

Return to “Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"”