For next update!

Big, Powerful, and Heavy
new reply
Spilot69
Airman First Class

For next update!

Post by Spilot69 »

I bought the roaring glory p-47 video and I must say that it is awesome. The other thing is during the video i didn't know that the p-47 didn't have a steerable tailwheel. So I adjusted this myself in the cfg file and the plane taxis beautifully. Even better than before not as sensitive. I think it should be included in the next update as such. Since there is enough propeller blast the rudder is still effective at low speeds so there really is no need for brakes to turn.

Just a suggestion. Also I noticed a difference in the oil temp and cylinder temps on the d model bubble canopy and razorback. The razorback oil temp is always at redline unless at cruise with the cylinder temps very low. With cowl flaps open. The bubble a/c you can fly all day with the cowl flaps closed and it still won't really heat up!

Adam

Panther_99FS
Staff Sergeant

Re: For next update!

Post by Panther_99FS »

Spilot69 wrote: Also I noticed a difference in the oil temp and cylinder temps on the d model bubble canopy and razorback. The razorback oil temp is always at redline unless at cruise with the cylinder temps very low. With cowl flaps open. The bubble a/c you can fly all day with the cowl flaps closed and it still won't really heat up!

Adam
This is very true - I've tried all kinds of RPM's, manifold pressure changes and flying with the cowl open. The Razorback oil temp is always super hot....

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

An update will be out any day now and this has been addressed in the update.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Panther_99FS
Staff Sergeant

Post by Panther_99FS »

Scott - Shockwave wrote:An update will be out any day now and this has been addressed in the update.

Scott.
Finally, a "clean" Razorback I presume... :twisted: :D

Black Cat
Airman

Post by Black Cat »

I cannot get the Cowl Flaps to close ( the default startup pre-take off setting is open ) in any models using the VC push-pull knob on the front right panel. It does not seem to work ?

Also, if I delete the 1000 lbs Bombs in the Change Payload screen, they still appear on the AC, is this a FS 2004 thing ( I`m a newbie to the Game.

Edited to reflect the new update release.

Thanks

new reply

Return to “Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"”