Important things to know about your Wings of Power P47
Ã‚Â· Shift-D releases drop tanks (can be clicked via mouse in VC)
Ã‚Â· Shift-W drops bomb (can be clicked via mouse in VC)
Ã‚Â· Keep the aircraft idling at 800RPM or higher to avoid fouling up the plugs
Ã‚Â· You will need to hold your brakes on to prevent the aircraft from moving at idle due to the torque
Ã‚Â· Do not apply full power with wheel brakes on or the aircraft my nose over, especially the XP72
Ã‚Â· The P47 is a heavy plane that requires a lot of runway to get airborne. Let the aircraft build plenty of speed before gently lifting off
Ã‚Â· Make sure the airplane is below the recommended flap and landing gear safe extension speed before deploying flaps or gear
Ã‚Â· Notice the added realism of the turbo speed light and the animated oxygen gauges
Ã‚Â· Your aircraft is equipped with realistic fuel loads as well as many other loads including the pilot, guns, ammo, oil tank, oxygen, pyrotechnics, bombs, etc.
Ã‚Â· Use the Ã¢â‚¬Å“iÃ¢â‚¬Â key for natural engine smoke. The effect is very subtle but is toggled for your convenience as some like a clean burning engine and others like a little bit of engine smoke.
Ã‚Â· On landing, raise your flaps once you touch down to settle the aircraft, pull back on the stick for additional elevator braking while you use your wheel brakes.
Ã‚Â· Be careful with high-speed dives, as you can lose control of your aircraft if you exceed the maximum allowable speed.
If your drop tanks and / or bombs are not dropping:
Find, assign and use following commands from key mapping:
Water Rudder - for bombs (I suggest Shift+W)
Release all drop tanks - for tanks (I suggest Shift+D)
Big, Powerful, and Heavy
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- General Discussion
- ↳ Pilot's Lounge
- ↳ Flight Academy
- ↳ Repainters
- ↳ Multiplayer
- Captain of the Ship (COTS)
- ↳ Boeing 377 Stratocruiser
- ↳ Boeing 377 Tech Support
- ↳ Lockheed Model 049 Constellation
- ↳ Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support
- ↳ Bonanza "V-Tail"
- ↳ Bonanza Tech Support
- ↳ Piper Comanche 250
- ↳ Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support
- ↳ T-6 "Texan"
- ↳ T-6 "Texan" Tech Support
- ↳ C182 Skylane
- ↳ C182 Skylane Tech Support
- ↳ Piper Cherokee 180
- ↳ Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support
- ↳ C172 Trainer
- ↳ C172 Trainer Tech Support
- ↳ Piper J-3 Cub
- ↳ Piper J-3 Cub Tech Support
- ↳ P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)
- ↳ P-51 Tech Support
- ↳ P-40 Warhawk / Tomahawk
- ↳ P-40 Tech Support
- ↳ Spitfire MkI/II
- ↳ Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support
- ↳ B-17 Flying Fortress
- ↳ P-47 Razorback
- Accu-Feel: Global Sim Enhancement
- ↳ Accu-Feel General Discussion
- ↳ Accu-Feel Technical Support
- ↳ Accu-Feel Development & Feedback
- for FSX (other)
- ↳ A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX
- ↳ P40 Warhawk / Tomahawk
- ↳ P51 Mustang
- ↳ Messerschmitt BF109E3/E4
- ↳ Supermarine Spitfire MKI
- ↳ P47 Thunderbolt
- ↳ WWII FIGHTERS
- Aircraft Factory (a division of A2A Simulations)
- ↳ P-51H "High Performance Mustang"
- ↳ Avro 504K
- ↳ Avro Anson MKI
- ↳ Albatros D.III (Oeffag)
- ↳ Heinkel He-219 "Uhu"
- ↳ F4U Corsair
- for FS2004
- ↳ North American P51 "Mustang"
- ↳ Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"
- ↳ Focke Wulf 190 "Butcher Bird"
- ↳ Focke Wulf "Long Nose"
- ↳ Heinkel He 219 "Owl"
- ↳ Heavy Bombers and Jets
- ↳ Wings of POWER Technical Support
- Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
- ↳ BOB2 General Discussion
- ↳ BOB2 Technical Support
- ↳ BOB2 FAQ FORUM
- ↳ FirePower General Discussion
- ↳ FirePower Technical Support
- ↳ Other Sim News
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest