Scott, what is your response to these questions ?

Big, Powerful, and Heavy
new reply
Jib01
Senior Airman

Scott, what is your response to these questions ?

Post by Jib01 »

Sorry I had to post here but there is no general place to make suggestions for future addons especially for all products.....

Upgrades and addons for the future.

On the P47 we finally have tank release and bomb release.

What would it take to update both the P51 and FW190 with those features ?

There are presently gauges and effects for flame from exhaust and flame from guns with sound that could easily be adapted to all the released planes.

Scott, since you are so good at effects, how about an upgrade to the bomber package for dropping bombs and explosions in FS2004. We can't expect damage but it would be a great addon.

Ahhhh, and the last feature that no one has done and I don't know why since it is able to be done in BOB2. When you open the canopy you should hear an air rush and increased engine sound. How about that ?

These are things that could set your aircraft above everyone else..

AH and SU have some of these features but not all.

Regards
Jib01/02 :) :) :)
Now running the following...
Pentium 4 HT @ 3.06ghz
2Gig of OCZ 667mhz ram
GeForce 7950GT with 512mb DDR3
160Gig Sata drive

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Jib,

What it takes is re-doing every single model and uploading them in the form of a patch. We're talking about these possibilities, but have to be realistic of what we can do.

I did do some really nice gunfire effects for CFS2 a long while back, and would be interested in adding these effects to these planes.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

mudmarine
Staff Sergeant

Post by mudmarine »

Guns firing and bombs exploding in FS9 would be exciting. Seeing tracer rounds come out of the WOP birds would be icing on the cake. If not I can surely live without it, I've made it so far :D I know it's asking a lot from you guys. Myself, I'd be willing to pay for such an add-on! Does anyone know of a site that pilots get together and fly formations and such? That would be even more fun to join a bunch of simnuts, ie pilots :) Semper Fi, MudMarine

cfyr
Airman

Post by cfyr »

I just want to add my vote (request) for gunfire and rocket effects.

Even without damage modelling it would be fantastic to hear some machine gun sounds and see some tracers.

And thanks again Shockwave for this beautiful aircraft. :D

stickshaker
Senior Airman

Post by stickshaker »

The planes are simply superb. Again WoP quality. And I like the bomb and tank release option. But what I would like to release most (or rather, not load at all) are the bazooka tubes. Scott, can those tubes be made optional?

new reply

Return to “Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"”