Things I have noticed in the VC

The most maneuverable WWII aircraft in history
new reply
redrooster
Technical Sergeant

Things I have noticed in the VC

Post by redrooster »

First off let me say that the VC of the Fw190 is great. Recently I spent an hour or more inside it, it is fanstastic :D . But when you spend that much time in the plane you will find bugs if there are any.

1. The flaps/landing gear switches, while I can't say that they totally don't work, for the most part they don't operate. I have had them work the first 2 or 3 times after getting into the plane, but after that no matter how many times I click them the flaps/landing gear don't respond.

2. The set of switches containing the lights, generator, ignition, avionics etc. in the VC seem to have a problem of the top two switches(generator and fuel boost I believe)also not working. Unlike the flaps/landing gear switches which if you mouse over them show the little hand for clicking them, The generator and fuel boost switches don't even have the hand, just the regular mouse icon.

3. Also in the VC the fuel selector when operated only goes from All on to All off. I can't select Front fuel tank, external, or rear fuel tank as I can in the regular cockpit.

4. The 4th thing is more of question, not a bug. Slightly underneath and behind the RPM gauge is a switch that on the left reads Vorn, and on the right reads Hinten. I have clicked it and have seen no visible sign of it doing anything(it does switch from Vorn to Hinten when you press it). What does it do?

Has anyone else noticed these things, and might they be addressed in a future patch?

Thanks,
redrooster :)

new reply

Return to “Focke Wulf 190 "Butcher Bird"”