Well I'm getting it...

The premier US WWII Fighter
new reply
Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Well I'm getting it...

Post by Point-man »

I've been looking at this one for a while now and I am downloading as we speak. The pics look great and I've heard alot of good things about it so I finally broke and bought it... If it's half as good as the pics it's gonna be killer...

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

Oh wow!!! That is one fantastic plane!!! You guys hit that one right on the money. One thing that I was worried about is the sound and I've been to countless airshows and I'm a part of the CAF and that is 100% baby. I'm so happy with this purchase I'm going to buy the FW190 now as well. I'm have the WoP heavy bombers "which I'm very happy with" and these are just great!!! You guys did a damn good job... I salute you all...<S>

Point

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

Oh and I can't wait the the P-47 to come out it's mine the day it does...!!! I wish you all the best of luck in future planes and I hope you keep it up with the WW2 birds. I for one will be a for sure customer...

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

Ok I dont' really understand this but I couldn't use my name for the log-in when I bought the FW190... I had to use say Point-man1 instead. Does that matter at all???

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Pointman,

Thanks for these great comments. The way the store is setup is you create a new ID for each purchase. This will change in the future allowing you to keep the existing ID or make a new one.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “North American P51 "Mustang"”