P-51 Jump Seat

The premier US WWII Fighter
new reply
Sctybdy
Airman Basic

P-51 Jump Seat

Post by Sctybdy »

Does anyone know if there is a Jump Seat version of the WOP P-51D in the Works?

Wish List #1- I'd also like to know the chances of getting a "Clipped Wing" version Going.
Most of Todays civilian Mustangs have had the fuel tank and Armor removed behind the Pilot's seat and a seat installed in its place. I personally would love to see this option as it would be fun giving "Rides" in my Mustang:)

Wish List #2- I Personally think the Clipped Wing D model is the neatest looking of "civilian" Mustangs. The esentially Stock Mustang has the wings clipped at the Production Break aprox. Midspan on the ailerons. They are popular at the Reno Air Races because the airplane can remain looking like it should, but with the added performance and reduced Drag.

Please, Do not take this as a Critisizm of the Finest Flight Sim P-51D ever created. I have Owned my copy of the WOP P-51D/H since it came out almost Four years ago, and I still fly it more than any other airplane in my inventory. Who would'nt have fun heading off to Reno with a Passenger in the backseat to Burn Around the Pylons at 400+ MPH!!! If anyone knows of anything in the works (for fs2004) I would sure appreciate any info.

Keep up the Great Work and Keep the Dirty Side Down (If you Must)
And Thanks for Many, Many hours of enjoyment.

new reply

Return to “North American P51 "Mustang"”