Accu-Sim Bonanza (P3DV4-5)

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Golfer2A
Airman First Class

Accu-Sim Bonanza (P3DV4-5)

Post by Golfer2A »

Two issues:
1. Engine is off, and plane is parked - Can't access hangar. The hangar image appears with red-line note.

2. Left-right Fuel gauge needles point to "empty", even though shift-4 window displays full left-right tanks.

Re-downloaded and installed the latest version of the P3DV-4 file from A2A sims "my purchased downloads", and same malfunctions appear. Yes, I did run the A2A remove program prior to installing the download file.

Thanks for your help

golfer2A
Last edited by Golfer2A on 04 Jan 2023, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim Bonanza (P3DV4-5)

Post by Oracle427 »

You should edit your post and remove your email address. This opens you up to spam bots and other attacks that crawl the web for this type of data.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Golfer2A
Airman First Class

Post by Golfer2A »

Okay, thanks.

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Post by ratty »

Golfer2A wrote: 04 Jan 2023, 14:23 Two issues:
1. Engine is off, and plane is parked - Can't access hangar. The hangar image appears with red-line note.

2. Left-right Fuel gauge needles point to "empty", even though shift-4 window displays full left-right tanks.
For 1: Is the sim in Pause?
For 2: Is the master switch On?

Golfer2A
Airman First Class

Post by Golfer2A »

To your questions:
1. No "Pause" is not on.
2. Yes "Master Switch" is off.

However, after doing some further trouble-shooting analysis, it turns out that all my A2A sims are affected and are displaying the same problems. Prior to re-downloading the Bonanza (P3DV4) I was able to fly the Cessna C-172, the Texan T-6, and the P51 (P3DV4). I suspect that either the Accu-sim program or some file that is common to all the A2A sims has been corrupted. I have deleted the Bonanza, the C-172, the P-51 and the Texan T-6... then reloaded each after downloading from my A2A Sim download folder, and the problems persists. I also tried deleting all four, then installing only the C-172, but still have the same problems. Fuel gauges point to empty, even though the shift-4 window displays full tanks. And I can never access the Hangar.

HELP! Thanks

Golfer2A

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

This sounds like a simconnect issue and you may need to reinstall simconnect.

[install drive:]\Prepar3d V4\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib and run SimConnect.msi reboot and you should be good to go.

I don't have P3d but this problem and solution have been reported before for not just A2A but also other complex add-ons.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Golfer2A
Airman First Class

Post by Golfer2A »

Uploaded SimConnect from P3D, with no success. I then deleted all my A2A sims and re-installed Cessna C-172 and it functioned ok. Then re-installed the T-6, and it worked fine. Finally re-installed the Accu-Sim Bonanza (P3DV4) and all A2A sims failed again. So, it seems the problem is Accu-Sim Bonanza. For now, I will delete all A2A sims again and reload the C-172 and the T-6 and NOT load the Bonanza until you give me further guidance.

Thanks again

Golfer2A

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

This does sound like a simconnect issue. How are you loading your flights?

And what changed between it working and not working, any other new addons installed?

And finally when you reinstalled did you delete any of the files and restart the computer?

Files to delete would be in here;
\Documents\A2A\P3D

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Golfer2A
Airman First Class

Post by Golfer2A »

Sorry for the delay in responding... been out of town. Okay, I did reload all my A2A sims, but this time I installed all my A2A sims directly to C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes. This instead of C:\Users\golfa\OneDrive\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons. And now they work... I have no clue why, but can't argue with success. Sorta! I still the have the issue of no engine sound in the cockpit of all my A2A sims. Sound works on external views. Any clue why?

Thanks

Golfer2a

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”