Avionics Sometimes Do Not Turn On.

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Avionics Sometimes Do Not Turn On.

Post by GaryRR »

I have been using the Input Configurator to map control functions to such buttons as I muster. Here is the gear I use.
Ch Yoke USB
Flightsim Stuff Cessna Style Quadrant with Stab trim wheel and flap lever.
Honeycomb Bravo (just gear and switches)
Ch Rudder Peds.
Ch Throttle Quadrant mounted left of yoke. I use the switches, the Axis are for military planes.
FsRadioPanel Android App for light control.
I also use Reality XP. I was using GTN but it causes CTDs because of ATI OPEN GL. Using GNS 530/430 configuration now.
Two different times I changed my mapping in Input Editor and immediatly following Avionics would not turn on. It did it once running GTN now it did it with the GNS units. I used the mapped switch, I tried the VC toggle, tried the button on the Android App, tried the keyboard. I'm currently running P3D repair. When it finishes I will try again. I'm starting to suspect that Android App may cause unpredictable behavior in complex AC like A2As are. Works great with Carenados and such. I will report back. Has anyone else had function troubles like this?
Thanks

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Re: Avionics Sometimes Do Not Turn On.

Post by GaryRR »

So, P3D completed it's repair operation. I loaded up the V35 and turned on my battery and avionics to test and they came on. I'm still left wondering why Input Configurator changes can apparently disable some systems.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”