Bonanza AP Master Binding

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Bonanza AP Master Binding

Post by GaryRR »

For some reason when I reinstalled my Bonanza for P3D v4 the Autopilot Master is somehow bound to Window 5. It is strange how it works because if I hit the Z key it activates the Autopilot as normal. But if I use the yoke button I bound to the Z key it opens up Window 5 with the rose map window which I don't use because it isn't authentic. Why would this be happening and how can I sort it out? Thank you.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Bonanza AP Master Binding

Post by Nick - A2A »

Sounds like a control conflict Gary, and that you've also assigned the yoke button to the "Window 5 show/hide" function in P3D, either in the P3D control settings or via other software such as FSUIPC.

Are you using any software for your controllers other than P3D itself?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

Just P3D. I recently hooked up my new HCB but I had the issue before that. Have CH Yoke. Unreg FSUIPC.

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

I don't have P3D, but in FSX there was a...ummmmm....."feature", that automatically assigned lots of commands every time a new device was plugged in.
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

I manually assigned all my commands. I saw the same issue with another plane, the Alabeo P-31 Navajo. This binding cross up has never happened before and it only happens on Mt Autopilot Master binding. I do remap my Panel Window Bindings. I use the number pad no shift for that. I could try default resetting. Maybe that will fix it.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”