COM1 problem with RXP 650

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
igorbischi
Airman

COM1 problem with RXP 650

Post by igorbischi »

Hello,

After installing and configuring Reality Xp for A2A Bonanza v35 (P3DV5) all works, except when I switch on gps panel the COM1 frequency between standby and active. The frequency switch doesn't work, becouse when I request clearence with pro-atc nothing happens.; moreover, if I display pro-atc flight plan information it always display the same active frequency, it doesn't change when I switch from stanby to active.

Any idea?

Thank you.

p.s. I used the bonanza aircraft configurator to set gps to RXP 650.

Igor

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: COM1 problem with RXP 650

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Igor,

Do you mean that if you click the green active frequency for the COM1 channel on the GTN650 touchscreen it doesn't swap? You can also check or swap the tuned COM and NAV frequency using the Shift 6 'quick radios' panel for testing.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

igorbischi
Airman

Post by igorbischi »

Hello, thanks for your answer.
Visually it swaps, but the swap is ineffective. If I try to set the proper frequency to communicate with proatc nothing happnes. The same if I set 122.00 to get atis from active sky. With any other aircraft I don't have this problem. I have also F1 gtn 650/750 (although I prefer RXP becouse has most recent airac), and when I use F1 gtn in the bonanza the COM frequency swap works.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Is the frequency swapping on the GTN display also happening in the Shift 6 'quick radios' panel Igor?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

igorbischi
Airman

Post by igorbischi »

thanks, I'll let you know when I reinstall RXP (now I'm using only F1 version; I uninstall RXP to avoid possible conflicts between the two trainer version needed by the gtn's)

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”