A2A Bonanza CTD problem (again) P3D4.5

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

A2A Bonanza CTD problem (again) P3D4.5

Post by DrumsArt »

Hi,

1) I have the same issue related there: https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 39&t=66882 except that the cause is not the same. The problem disappears if I remove FSUIPC (as you suggested). In addition, this time the crash log refers to Kernelbase.

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.11.29713, time stamp: 0x5ca56c53
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.24408, time stamp: 0x5c92f34f
Exception code: 0xc0020001
Fault offset: 0x000000000000be0d
Faulting process id: 0xf7c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5008dfcd704dc
Faulting application path: E:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 1419a941-6c82-11e9-9313-240a640748f4

Video:

https://youtu.be/E3KXkBnRqvo

2) In my previous message I made the following remark:
"Another thing I would like to point out about cowl flap. If I close it and click anywhere on the screen (including far from the lever) within +-3 seconds, the cowl flap reopens 100% by itself!"
This problem still does not seem to be fixed....

P3Dv4.5 Client and Content
W7U64
FSUIPC 5.1.5.1
...and still according to the established formula, I have absolutely no problem with all my other aircraft, whether A2A or not (PMDG, MILVIZ, FsLabs...)

Thank you and Regards,
Richard
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: A2A Bonanza CTD problem (again) P3D4.5

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

you'll want to go to FSUIPC support forums for FSUIPC support. Something in the profile etc you are using must be causing the issue if all of a sudden it works without FSUIPC. FSUIPC is not a require from our side.

For the clicking, thats an old P3D bug that we too are awaiting a fix for to do with clickspots still being active in the click, so you will still be activating the last click even if no longer on it.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 02 May 2019, 10:54 Hello,

you'll want to go to FSUIPC support forums for FSUIPC support. Something in the profile etc you are using must be causing the issue if all of a sudden it works without FSUIPC. FSUIPC is not a require from our side.

For the clicking, thats an old P3D bug that we too are awaiting a fix for to do with clickspots still being active in the click, so you will still be activating the last click even if no longer on it.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
Thank you Lewis.

I was about to post in the FSUIPC forum too but how do you explain that the problem only happens with one plane, the Bonanza?
For the second click problem, there again I don't encounter it with another aircraft than the Bonanza!

Richard
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

well the trouble is you can say that about any thing. FSUIPC is the problem because it only happens with the Bonanza for example ;)

In this case though given the issue crashes the sim and it can be traced directly to a module being enabled or disabled we know where the initial investigation will need to be checked.

For the click spot issue you can probably replicate on multiple aircraft its more than it annoying reacts only with a certain mouse click style so not all aircraft and or switches in a given aircraft will have the issue

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

TBryson2
Staff Sergeant

Post by TBryson2 »

Leave FSUIPC enabled and Rename FSUIPC.ini (found in “modules” folder) then restart your simulator and retest. It will create a new .ini file. I’ve had issues where it got corrupt somehow. OR if you set up FSUIPC for each individual aircraft, the Entry for the Bonanza may have gotten whacked in which case this would determine that.

TB2
TB2
Ocala Flight Sim Club
United States Marine Corps

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

TBryson2 wrote: 02 May 2019, 15:21 Leave FSUIPC enabled and Rename FSUIPC.ini (found in “modules” folder) then restart your simulator and retest. It will create a new .ini file. I’ve had issues where it got corrupt somehow. OR if you set up FSUIPC for each individual aircraft, the Entry for the Bonanza may have gotten whacked in which case this would determine that.

TB2
Thanks for the advice, I tried but it doesn't work, CTD in the same circumstances with the same Kernelbase error. In any case, there was no reference to the Bonanza in the FSUIPC5.ini file...Btw, I opened a topic in the FSUIPC forum...let's wait for the answer...
Richard
Richard Portier

medx421
Airman First Class

Post by medx421 »

Hopefully this URL is linkable. It wasn't in another reply. https://forum.simflight.com/topic/86911 ... ent-527158. I had the exact same error on the V35. I narrowed it down to FSUIPC as it was the only A2A aircraft which SPAD.next utilized FSUIPC as opposed to simconnect. I followed the instructions in the author reply of the link, and I've been error free since.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Let us know if you find a specific setting in FSUIPC or a specific setting our end doing something in FSUIPC then we can change our end.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”