Flight 1 GTN 750

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
gra1
Airman

Flight 1 GTN 750

Post by gra1 »

Hi All
I've recently purchased the A2A Bonanza V35b and it flies great. I've been using the default gns 400 without any problems.
Today I purchased and installed the Flight 1 GTN 750 but I have two immediate problems,
1. I can't turn it on.
2. I can get the unit to pop up, but it's not installed on the front panel. The gns 400 is
Still there and working. How can I swop the units over.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I'm using Windows 10 and P 3D v4.3

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Flight 1 GTN 750

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi gra1,

Have you used the 'Bonanza Aircraft Configurator' to install the Flight 1 GTN into the virtual cockpit? This utility should be used to set up third party GPS units, and can be accessed via the Windows Start Menu → 'A2A Simulations' folder.

Thanks,
Nick

gra1
Airman

Post by gra1 »

Yes, I was just about to update my post saying that I was new to A2A aircraft and that I just remembered about the Aircraft configuration utility.
So, I ran the utility and inserted the GTN 750 into the front panel.
I now get an error message from Flight 1 on startup of P3D saying that a file is missing, probably quarantined by Mcafee, which it is. When I release this file and rerun P3D Mcafee just puts the file back into quarantine.
I'm taking to Mcafee to try and resolve this issue.
Thanks very much for such a speedy reply.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks for the update. It may also be worth you posting on the Flight1 tech support forums. I don't know much about McAfee, but it should be possible to set it to exclude certain files or directories from real-time protection.

All the best,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”