Simulation rate

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
undergroundleo
Airman

Simulation rate

Post by undergroundleo »

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if changing the simulation rate has an effect on Accu-Sim planes?

I found that if i set the simulation rate above normal, the fuel gauge stays the same, as the plane is still with normal simulation rate.

Haven´t tested it with other A2A products but I would like to hear your comments and thoughts.

Thanks in advance

Leo

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Re: Simulation rate

Post by AKar »

Accu-Sim works in real time, so in that sense A2A products don't support other simulation rates than real time. There are no other adverse effects I believe.

-Esa

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

It is stated in the A2A manuals, using simulation rates higher than 4x, may cause abnormal behaviour of the model.

Cheerz,
Vladimir
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

undergroundleo
Airman

Post by undergroundleo »

LZ-WIL wrote:Hi,

It is stated in the A2A manuals, using simulation rates higher than 4x, may cause abnormal behaviour of the model.

Cheerz,
Vladimir

Thanks Vladimir.

It was just a random question that surfaced while changing the simulation rate (I used more than 4X) during some testing. (I hardly change it from normal).

Thanks for your time

Regards

Leo

EnDSchultz
Technical Sergeant

Post by EnDSchultz »

I've tried even 2x or 4x rates and the tach time and fuel burn didn't seem to change. So as long as those flights can sometimes be, I keep it at 1x.

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

EnDSchultz wrote:I've tried even 2x or 4x rates and the tach time and fuel burn didn't seem to change. So as long as those flights can sometimes be, I keep it at 1x.
Yep, that's how it is. As I put it, Accu-Sim works in real time in many things regardless of the simulation rate. :) I'm not bothered myself, as in practice I only use real time.

-Esa

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”