Paint jobs...

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
alehead
Staff Sergeant

Paint jobs...

Post by alehead »

I haven't got round to buying the Bonanza yet, as the real world is really wreaking havoc on my time to even keep the P3D computer I have up to date :(

I just wanted to say a warm thank you to all the painters here for the amazing work you are doing and above all, making it available to the Community. You are really bringing out the best of what the A2A team has created here, making it shine! There are so many beautiful schemes, as well as interiors that have been created, the choice is endless almost. Thank you all!

Andrew
Andrew
i9 9900K @ 4.8GHz (Der8auer delidded) on air (NH-D15), Gigabyte Aorus Master with 32 Gb RAM
Aorus Master RTX3090, Win10Pro / MSFS

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Paint jobs...

Post by taildraggin68 »

Thank you for the kind words Andrew. When you do get around to getting the Bonanza, you will find a multitude of paints waiting to be flown :mrgreen:

Chunk
Technical Sergeant

Re: Paint jobs...

Post by Chunk »

I will second the thank you to all of the painters here. I don't have the skill to even start with this stuff, and we have some members here who turn out remarkable paints, in very little time. I feel spoiled with the amount of V-Tail paints available right now.

A sincere thanks from me, as you guys really make this bird come to life on our monitors!

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”