N313W ***Updated 10/5/18***

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

N313W ***Updated 10/5/18***

Post by taildraggin68 »

This is a very loose translation of N313W including an interior creation...........
UPDATED 10/05/18: The addition of some graphics, Tip Tank Paint, and a few other tweaks...... 8)

Grab it here https://drive.google.com/file/d/11jWSXb ... sp=sharing

Last edited by taildraggin68 on 05 Oct 2018, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: N313W

Post by Paughco »

I really like this one! Thank you!

Seeya
ATB

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

Thank you :D

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Nice one. Love the blue interior :D

Thanks,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

beaurice172
Airman

Post by beaurice172 »

I really appreciate all the work you put into your repaints. I have to say, that your N313W, really speaks to me. The exterior is spot on, but the interior is absolute magic! The curtains, and seats, blow me away. I will continue to use the curtains, and with this tail number, I can use the 520, just like the real N313W. Thanks for all of your contributions.

Best regards,

Beau
P3Dv4 / AS / REX / Orbx
i9-9900K 4.7GHz / RTX2080 Ti
ImageImageImage

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

beaurice172 wrote:I really appreciate all the work you put into your repaints. I have to say, that your N313W, really speaks to me. The exterior is spot on, but the interior is absolute magic! The curtains, and seats, blow me away. I will continue to use the curtains, and with this tail number, I can use the 520, just like the real N313W. Thanks for all of your contributions.

Best regards,

Beau

Thanks Beau, Put lots of hours on her, she deserves to be flown 8)

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: N313W ***Updated 10/5/18***

Post by taildraggin68 »

Updated 10/05/18, see first post 8)

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Got it! Thank you!

Seeya
ATB

rod55
Staff Sergeant

Post by rod55 »

Hi Taildraggin

I completely agree with Paughco, Mike and Beau; N313W (update 10/5/18) is the one for me. It looks great; so I'm committed to crack this.

BUT, (you knew that was coming), I have never before installed a repaint exterior (and interior). I DID try to install N313W but plane exterior and interior came out as totally black. So I got out of there PDQ.

I'm not so tech savvy, I might be England's only one without a mobile telephone!!

Sorry to put you out but could you reply with some step-by-step instructions as to how to install all the folders of your N313Wrepaint. I can: save your download (to another drive's folder for downloads); open the planes CFG file; renumber the texture in the block of code in your download, so it's the next texture in a sequence of the Bonanza CFG; copy your block of code into the c:.... User/Documents/ ..Addons, and then save.

Is there something really important that I've not realised. Sorry to take you back to absolute basics.

Rod EGBB

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

rod321 wrote:Hi Taildraggin

I completely agree with Paughco, Mike and Beau; N313W (update 10/5/18) is the one for me. It looks great; so I'm committed to crack this.

BUT, (you knew that was coming), I have never before installed a repaint exterior (and interior). I DID try to install N313W but plane exterior and interior came out as totally black. So I got out of there PDQ.

I'm not so tech savvy, I might be England's only one without a mobile telephone!!

Sorry to put you out but could you reply with some step-by-step instructions as to how to install all the folders of your N313Wrepaint. I can: save your download (to another drive's folder for downloads); open the planes CFG file; renumber the texture in the block of code in your download, so it's the next texture in a sequence of the Bonanza CFG; copy your block of code into the c:.... User/Documents/ ..Addons, and then save.

Is there something really important that I've not realised. Sorry to take you back to absolute basics.

Rod EGBB
Hey Rod, copy the texture.N313W folder to your p3d addons/a2a/simobjects/bonanza folder. The cfg entry needs to be copied to your bonanza cfg and the top of that entry replace the two xx with the next number from your last aircraft entry and save. That should get you sorted.

rod55
Staff Sergeant

Post by rod55 »

Hi Taildraggin

many thanks for your Electric Lightning, crystal clear reply. It couldn't be more straightforward.

I will completely follow your instruction; to be carried out this evening (after: 1. Leicester v West Ham soccer 2. prawn curry 3. strictly come dancing) (before: 2nd/3rd beer!!).

I really hope i can succeed here because you've given me the key to install your other excellent quality repaints; also outstanding because they're totally full of character!

So lets see if a can get the ball into the net.

Most of all, really looking forward to flying Bo V35 N313W (mid Wales up to Liverpool John Lennon); I appreciate it's extra pace and weh-hey rollin' 'n liveliness!

With appreciation.

Rod EGBB

rod55
Staff Sergeant

Post by rod55 »

Hey Scott

YES IT WORKED. I'm now proud joint-owner of N313W.

How the Dickens did you manage to do that?! Its fantastic; so distinct.

Many thanks for your super help. I got the ball in the net! So did West Ham. Fed brain with curry. Now to Strictly Come Dancing. All before crackin' open a beer. Maybe a couple of ales was the source of my previous failed attempt.

Rod EGBB

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”