Accu-Sim Bonanza 35 Update 18.12.22.0 Released

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Accu-Sim Bonanza 35 Update 18.12.22.0 Released

Post by Nick - A2A »

There's a new update available for the Bonanza today which should address the items mentioned above, along with a few others.

Accu-Sim Bonanza 35

Version 19.5.24.0 Changes
  • Added choice of default GPS gauge to Aircraft Configurator (P3D version). The legacy fs9gps gauge is the recommended option; the p3dgps gauge includes some additional features but appears to be a work-in-progress.
  • Added gauge tap physics for fuel gauge.
  • Improved physics to simulate differing load on gear and flap motors resulting from air resistance and gravity.
  • Increased electrical current from landing and taxi light operation.
  • Replaced the 2000 fpm VSI with a 4000 fpm VSI which is more commonplace in V35Bs.
  • Improved placement of HSI glideslope needle when below glideslope with needle parked.
  • Improved nose strut animation to reduce tyre sink under braking.
  • Improved synchronization of Accu-Sim engine thrust with host simulator.
  • Improved auto cold-and-dark behaviour to reset engine temperatures to ambient conditions.
  • Removed gauge tap action being triggered by mouse wheel.
  • Fixed GNS 400 'in'/'out' tooltips.
  • Fixed textures on rear cabin wall of external model (FSX).
  • Fixed non-clickable touchscreen for single GTN 750 (FSX).

Note: the update to the Bonanza VSI means that if you use the no-mipmaps texture pack you'll need to re-download it from the store.
Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

mgr
Staff Sergeant

Post by mgr »

Hi Nick,

Thanks a lot for this update, good :a2a: service.
Happy that the getto-blaster in the back of the cabine is gone. :wink: :roll:

Regards,

Marcel

Raller
Airman First Class

Post by Raller »

Hello,
i try to update to 19.5.24.0 but i get this message:

"A valid installation of the Accu-Sim Bonanza 35 for Prepar3Dv4 can't be found on your computer so this program will exit."

My A2A Aircrafts are installed outside of the P3D folder. ("P:\MyP3Dv4Addons\A2A")

PS: The "check for updates" recognized a new version, so it must check my existing version, but then i get the message above :!:
MSFS2020 Boxed Version (German) | Win 10 Pro | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | RTX 2070 8GB | SSD | T.16000M

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Raller,

This message indicates that either a Windows registry entry created by the Bonanza installer has been deleted or modified, or that the path that it refers to is no longer valid, for example, if you manually moved the Bonanza files after installation.

The best bet in either case is to reinstall the product. If this doesn't resolve the issue, please can you open a new topic in the Bonanza tech support forum.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Raller
Airman First Class

Post by Raller »

Hi Nick,
you are right. One time i moved the folder "MyP3Dv4Addons\A2A" from one HDD (Q:) to another HDD (P:) and have adapted the paths in P3D.

Reinstall the Bonanza worked, thanks...
MSFS2020 Boxed Version (German) | Win 10 Pro | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | RTX 2070 8GB | SSD | T.16000M

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Raller,

You're welcome and happy to hear you're back in business. :) Yeah, Windows isn't very forgiving when it comes to manually moving any files which are part of installed software. Even if things seem to be working, sometimes there are side effects if the files paths are referenced in the registry or elsewhere.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”