This update also coincides with the release of optional non-mipmapped textures for the benefit of customers who were experiencing blurred graphics due to low global textures resolution settings. These texture packs can be downloaded for free from the A2A Simulations Store.
No Mipmap Textures For P3Dv4 | No Mipmap Textures For FSX
Accu-Sim Bonanza 35
Version 188.8.131.52 Changes
- Added gear and fuel selector shortcuts to the input configurator.
- KFC 200 APPR mode accepts GPS vertical guidance.
- KAS 297 altitude selector rounds hardware inputs to nearest 100.
- Fixed nav lights being independent of electrical power in FSX.
- Fixed default GNS 400 "PUSH CRSR" and GPSMAP 295 "QUIT" buttons.
- Fixed RXP GNS 430 "DIRECT TO" button.
- Fixed screen alignment for RXP GNS dual option.
- Enabled LinkVor and Crossfill settings in RXP .ini files.
- Yoke manual electric trim rocker switch doesn't work without electrical power.
- Fixed miscalculation for CHT cooling (Â°F/Â°C conversion error).
- Fixed flight director 'jumping' on headphones activation.
- Increased engine idle RPM slightly.
- Increased VNE in aircraft.cfg to delay overspeed crash detection.
- Corrected ATC call in aircraft.cfg.
- Corrected "Control wheel - remove" typo in walkaround.
- Fixed graphical artefact on inside of door glass.
- Reduced AFK "emergency" low power trigger from 10 hp to 1 hp.
- Revised AFK feature so that if the predicted time to ground contact is < 5 minutes, the sim will pause.
- Restored and improved stall physics.
- Removed obsolete "texture.a2a" directory.
- Magneto switch shortcut returns from start position when released.
- Note for repaint users: this update replaces your "aircraft.cfg" file so the existing copy will be backed-up in the same directory as "aircraft.cfg.18.9.29.bak".
- Fixed bug introduced in version 184.108.40.206 that swapped left and right fuel gauge readings in cockpit.
- Optional textures without mipmaps made available via download for customers who have reported blurred graphics.
- Adjusted circuit breaker code.
- Enabled nose fuel strainer "Drain More" button in walkaround.
- Removed references to fuel pump ON in checklist (Pilot's Notes).
- Moved flaps breaker into Accu-Sim so the flaps lever sound could be independent of electricity.
- Adjusted takeoff rotation and maneuvering speed for IAS and not CAS (Pilot's Notes).
- Fixed bug that could cause a flap hinge to not be properly reported in the maintenance hangar.
- Calibrated fuel tank gauges to read zero when three gallons of unusable fuel is in the tank.
- Increased gross weight by 100 lbs for IO-550 engine.
- Tuned nose wheel animation.
- Fuel injectors now replaceable in the maintenance hangar.
- Added more inertia to taxi physics.
- Updated walkaround flap photos.
- Removed spring loading from landing flaps lever.
- Restored missing cowling hinge.