A2A Accu-Sim Bonanza V-Tail 15-Minute Promo

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: A2A Accu-Sim Bonanza V-Tail 15-Minute Promo

Post by Ron Attwood »

Those raindrops, when the engine first fired up I thought 'Pah! those raindrops ought to blown off by the propwash.' Then damn me they DID! :shock:
"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

addman
Staff Sergeant

Post by addman »

Ron Attwood wrote:Those raindrops, when the engine first fired up I thought 'Pah! those raindrops ought to blown off by the propwash.' Then damn me they DID! :shock:
Didn't realize that until you mentioned it, unbelievable!
Cheers!/Andreas

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

addman wrote:
Ron Attwood wrote:Those raindrops, when the engine first fired up I thought 'Pah! those raindrops ought to blown off by the propwash.' Then damn me they DID! :shock:
Didn't realize that until you mentioned it, unbelievable!
Andere not only that. They also move along the side windows. This looks incredible. I really feel tempted to make the switch to P3D beginning with the Bonanza...
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Kilstorm
Technical Sergeant

Post by Kilstorm »

So many great things in this coming plane. thank you so much Scott/A2A for hearing our request of creating a MX hangar that allows us to do repairs without seeing a deep inspection of the core engine parts. I think this will be the first A2A plane that I will use the "used" feature right out of the gate. With that, I will not only learn whats new in Accusim but also discover my own planes small nuances.

Another thank you for the rain sounds. Finally rain sounds right or at least way more closer to real. Not to mention the visual effects.

Love how you have to "push" the door open as well. So many little things of detail combined with the Accusim flying physics of a well modeled aircraft sim.
i9-13900K O/C | ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | 32GB DDR5 6000MHz Kingston FURY | RTX 4090 24GB | 2x SSD M.2 (2TB Samsung 990 PRO) 1x SSD (4TB Samsung 870 EVO) | Windows 11 Home | H20: HydroLux PRO:HardLine Tubing| 1000w PSU

BrettT
Staff Sergeant

Post by BrettT »

Nice job in upping the game on this offering!

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Very nice indeed! :)

This release really ticks some old time boxes that have been on my wishlist since A2A 172. Imperfect gauges simulation - checked. Inspect button to not reveal the entire status of the airplane at once - checked. Really looking forward to try this one out, though it will likely be the bottom half of the October when I can set up my sim environment again due to some situation in RL.

I wonder if all the gauges are subject to the new treatment, or only some selected ones? A mandatory nitpick: I wouldn't consider the bulk of these gauges to be avionics, as summarized in the video section, but simply gauges or instruments. :)

(I must add that I don't like the idea on taping the error on a faulty tach - it should be fixed right away, being practically a no-go item. I guess in the simulation it is up to us to decide when to resolve gauge issues. :))

Oh my, I might need to plug in the pedals and the Warthog setup into half-boxed PC just to try this out as soon as it is available! :D

-Esa

Marvin-E34
Senior Airman

Post by Marvin-E34 »

AKar wrote:Very nice indeed! :)

I must add that I don't like the idea on taping the error on a faulty tach - it should be fixed right away, being practically a no-go item. I guess in the simulation it is up to us to decide when to resolve gauge issues. :))

-Esa
But what about those moments when you are stuck on some deserted island in the pacific and all you have is a hammer ! You have to fix it as much as you can ! :mrgreen: #JeremyClarkson

Accu-Sim should prevent you from fixing the plane when you are in a very small airport.
Or at least prevent you from doing a major overhaul.
We need to turn this sim into a survival flight sim 8)
Last edited by Marvin-E34 on 14 Sep 2018, 09:24, edited 2 times in total.

avduarri
Senior Airman

Post by avduarri »

Anybody remember how long it took from the promo video to the release in the Comanche?

I'm counting every minute!

CmdrSharp
Airman

Post by CmdrSharp »

Can anyone confirm whether the GTN 650 will be mounted like the default GPS (on the left window)? That'd be awesome, and would make me choose the GTN 650 over the 750 in this plane. Not a huge fan of having the GPS far right in the cockpit, personally! :)

Beautiful bird by the way. First in line to buy it as soon as it's available.

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

avduarri wrote:Anybody remember how long it took from the promo video to the release in the Comanche?

It could be found out, but it said “To be released soon” or something. This one is “imminent”.

Imminent is sooner than soon. :)
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Medtner wrote:
avduarri wrote:Anybody remember how long it took from the promo video to the release in the Comanche?

It could be found out, but it said “To be released soon” or something. This one is “imminent”.

Imminent is sooner than soon. :)
I noticed the imminent too :D Considering the past releases though we need to face it that we’ll get the manual first and then the aircraft. So I’m hoping tomorrow maybe??
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

CmdrSharp wrote:Can anyone confirm whether the GTN 650 will be mounted like the default GPS (on the left window)?
The GTN 650 is actually a rather large unit CmdrSharp, and certainly too bulky to fix to the window glass unless you had some really hefty sucker pads. :mrgreen:

It's mounted in the central avionic stack.

Thanks,
Nick

Boeingman
Airman

Post by Boeingman »

Now I will write the sentence I hate the most: Credit Card is ready! :)

Great work, Gentile-men! From release to release you keep improving your products. With no fuzz and big announcments, you show the stuff when it is ready.

Will the great raindrop-feature be available for the other birds, too? For instance the Connie? That would be amazing!
Kind Regards,
Julius

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Marvin-E34 wrote:
AKar wrote:Very nice indeed! :)

I must add that I don't like the idea on taping the error on a faulty tach - it should be fixed right away, being practically a no-go item. I guess in the simulation it is up to us to decide when to resolve gauge issues. :))

-Esa
But what about those moments when you are stuck on some deserted island in the pacific and all you have is a hammer ! You have to fix it as much as you can ! :mrgreen: #JeremyClarkson
I'd count you lucky to find a mechanic with a stroboscope or something to figure out your tachometer error on that deserted island. Mr. Clarkson of course would have one in his production team, unless healing for his injuries at the moment. :mrgreen: (Okay, that was inappropriate! :D)

-Esa

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Did anybody notice the sound coming when the beacon is turned on? Is this from the motor turning it? :)
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”