Bonanza P3Dv5

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
Selbio
Airman Basic

Bonanza P3Dv5

Post by Selbio »

I finally purchased the Bonanza for P3Dv5 and I'm impressed. I have many other airplanes from different designers, and I'm not knocking on them because I like them all, but this one is special. In fact, I would like to purchase another A2A airplane in the coming days and I am thinking about the C172 Trainer or the Piper Cherokee. Other than a matter of preference, anything to take into consideration to help me make a decision? Thanks in advance.

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Bonanza P3Dv5

Post by Paughco »

Why not make your next A2A aircraft a warbird? Did you know that the A2A P-40 is free? I own all the A2A aircraft that are available in P3D v5 except for the Cessna 172 and the Cherokee, and I gotta say, the P-40 is my favorite. I have found that I have to fly all my A2A aircraft fairly frequently in order to remain current in each. The T-6 Texan is the one for which my landing skills evaporate the quickest, it seems. It almost doesn't matter which one you get next; you'll end up with a virtual hangar full of A2A aircraft (some parked under the wings of your A2A Connie, no doubt!) sooner or later.

Try watching the A2A videos on each of their aircraft on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/ShockwaveProd. Or watch some of SimCFI's stuff https://www.youtube.com/c/SIMCFI.

Seeya
ATB

Selbio
Airman Basic

Post by Selbio »

I tried the free warbird from Orbx and I liked tough not as much as the GA planes.

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

I fondly endorce the C182 Skylane. It isn't a hotrod but it isn't a beater either. It is as pleasant to fly as the C172 but with about 20 more available knots. With the special two blade propeller maybe a few more also. You can use a 530/430 stack in it or GTN also if you have the Flight 1 version. I always wished A2A would do the RXP GTN configuration though as Flight1s avionics are no longer developed. I also like the Commache okay. I just don't care for the avionics on the left. I have two mouses and which ever side of the yoke an instrument is on, that is the hand I use. Mousing avionics left handed is tricky.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”