installation problems by Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Antonius
Airman Basic

installation problems by Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support

Post by Antonius »

Hello community, I'm Axel from Germany and this is my first request from you. I bought the beautiful 049 for p3d v4 from Just Flight, installed it and the plane is in P3D and flies beautifully, every switch works, every function works perfectly, this is by far the best Conny I have ever had from any manufacturer. But I have a big problem, it can't be found in my folder - Sim-Object Airplane-, normally it should be visible in front of or behind my A2A piper but there is nothing. You just told me I should look under - C:\Users\Administrator\Orbx Library\p3dv4\A2A- but I can't find the file. For example, I would like to install this beautiful Lufthansa repaint, but as far as I know, this is not possible without an entry in the Sim object folder. I am happy about help and continue to build such beautiful airplanes.
Best regards
Axel Pfannmuller

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: installation problems by Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Axel - welcome to the A2A forums and thanks for the kind words.

If you've found a post somewhere mentioning installation under the Orbx library, that's specific for installations via Orbx Central. If you're using our standalone installer as would be the case if you bought the product from Just Flight, the default installation is in the external Prepar3D v4 Add-ons folder in the 'Documents' directory:

C:\Users\[UserName]\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\A2A

Within this folder you should find a "SimObjects\Airplanes\WoS_L049" folder which is where the repaint will need to go. If you chose a custom install path when you installed, the same basic principal applies, just using your chosen path.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”