Do pax on board trigger career mode?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Zacke
Staff Sergeant

Do pax on board trigger career mode?

Post by Zacke »

Hey guys,

I decided to pull out the wonderfull Connie for a new and longlasting career. ;)

I have one question: When I want to do some system ground tests and maybe some training or ferry flights without passengers (eventually with some cargo) do they absolutely not affect my career (but the system and damage modelling ist active?)? Or the same question in other words: Is the career mode only triggered if there is at least one passenger on board?

Thanks in advance,
Zacke

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Do pax on board trigger career mode?

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Shift + 3 career mode can be turned on or off there , its independant from pax or cargo , ware/tare and damage can still be done with career mode on or off.
regards alan. 8)

Zacke
Staff Sergeant

Post by Zacke »

Hi and thanks for your fast reply.

So did I get that right: If I shut off the career mode via shift-3 my career is on standby and does continue when I switch it back on later with the exact same state? But are then occasional failures to the technical systems still active if career mode's off? Are these completely independent "systems"?

Isn't it the same as switching of career when flying without passengers?

Regards,
Zacke

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
With career mode off , you still get systems malfunction and ware and tare and crashes , and can carry pax or cargo , but you will not progess your career or damage your career , untill the career is turned back on , and this as to be turned on or off after the aircraft has spawned at your chosen start airfield , and before you start any systems , else this option greys out and cannot be selected until next flight.
regards alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”