Locked out of store

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
MACHAVIA
Airman First Class

Locked out of store

Post by MACHAVIA »

This is Madness,

I tried to purchase the Constelation twice today on my Win 10 PC which is where I run P3DV4.5 inc hot fix 3 and despite using my CORRECT password am locked out and yet on my apple mac L/Top which I am using to raise this ticket all is fine and I am signed in no problem.

I also changed my password with a reset on my windows machine which it allowed and then locked me out when I tried to log on, and be assured I was not logged in on the Apple L/T at the same time.

Something is wrong with your protocol unless you do not want me to purchase the above.

i TRIED USING BOTH CREDENTIALS TO LOG ON USER NAME AND E MAIL ADDRESS ON ACCOUNT

Over to you guys.

B/R Charlie McEwan
User Name MACHAVIA
Best Regards
Charlie McEwan
P3Dv4.5 / Win 10 64 BIT Intel (R) Core TMi7-8700K [email protected] nvidia geforce GTX1070Ti RAM16GB

paddler
Airman

Re: Locked out of store

Post by paddler »

Works fine for me. Sometimes when I have a similar problem the only solution is to shut down my PC, unplug and then try again. I hope that you find a solution quickly.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Locked out of store

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Charlie,

It's likely to be something local to your Windows install which is the issue. For exampled, cached bowsers settings or so on. Which browser are you using and have you tried clearing any cookies for the A2A site?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”