Frame Rate Drops

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
DCAPilot
Airman

Frame Rate Drops

Post by DCAPilot »

I'm experience frame rate drops with the Connie and only the Connie during takeoff climb and approach in P3Dv4.5 and updated Connie. I'm using stock scenery - no additional scenery installed. My system is identical to another user's system as far as CPU goes and I have a 1080TI vs his 1060 card. If I use a stock aircraft of the A2A Spitfire my FPS does not drop at all. I've cut back settings, tried various fixes but no luck. It's really weird as I can taxi around the airport and get the 30FPS Ive limited it to but on climbout after liftoff and during final approach the FPS drops as low as 6 FPS and then may go back up to around 20 or so. I've checked the troubleshooting guide, made exclusions in my anti-virus/malware program but still no luck. I've bounced this around with some other A2A Connie users and we are out of ideas.

Task Manager shows low disk, memory, and CPU usuage - no pegging out.

Any ideas on what I can try are welcome as I love the airplane but it's barely controllable on takeoff and approach. Of course if you were to release an X-Plane version that would fix things <G>.

Thank you.

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”