P3D crashes

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
brad836
Airman Basic

P3D crashes

Post by brad836 »

Just purchased and tried a flight and crashed on landing which crashed P3D to the desktop? Having never had P3D crash once I was curious and tried different planes and no crash but when I crash the Connie it always crashes P3D? is that normal?

WB_FlashOver
Technical Sergeant

Re: P3D crashes

Post by WB_FlashOver »

Hello Brad and welcome to the A2A Community,

Couple questions.
Does P3D ctd immediately upon crashing your plane or does it attempt to reload scenario then ctd?
Are you loading the simulator with a default 'P3D' aircraft? The default flight should always be a stock aircraft, not an add-on.
Did you install the correct aircraft version for the simulator version?
Did you check for updates to the aircraft?
Did you repair aircraft after crash using Shift+7 maintenance hanger options?
If you were in Career Mode when you crashed did you reset your Career via Shift+9 Pilots Records option?

Also, my sim will ctd if I spawn in a plane other than the Connie and then go to Select Vehicle and choose Connie. For some reason it has always done this in FSX-Boxed, FSX-SE & P3Dv4.x. My rule is to launch sim with Mooney Bravo, at scenario screen select Connie, select start location, flight plan, etc, then spawn in. The simulator runs much smoother this way.

Good luck Sir
Roger

EDIT::: I should also mention the Manual. I cannot stress enough the importance of reading the manual on ANY & ALL A2A aircraft you purchase. Reading the manual will save a lot of heartache and stress and increase your enjoyment during your simulator experience.
-- Fly Well, Be Nice, Have Fun ! ! !

Z390 FTW | i9 9900K @ 5.2 | 32GB 3333 CL14 | 3080 Ti FE
970 Pro 512GB (OS)| 970 Evo 1TB | 850 Evo 500GBx2 Raid0
3TB HDD | Define S2 | EKWB Dual Loop

P51civ - T6 - P40 - B17 - B377 - L049 - Comanche - Spit - Bonanza

brad836
Airman Basic

Re: P3D crashes

Post by brad836 »

Thank you, "Did you repair aircraft after crash using Shift+7 maintenance hanger options?" this worked.

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”