short voice chaos after loading the Connie

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Zacke
Staff Sergeant

short voice chaos after loading the Connie

Post by Zacke »

Hey guys,

today I've reinstalled my whole PC to get a fresh and clear sim-system exclusively for the Connie.

Everything works fine except for any reason loading the Connie the crew shouted at me in quite a chaos. Seems the welcome voices of the co-pilot, FE and navigator where playing at the same time instead after each other. Then Betty does her welcome and everthing seems to be ok after that. I had that three or four times in a row when loading the aircraft. Now it seems to be normal again.

Did anybody ever experience that one? I don't think it's a serious problem. I'm just curios about the background. Hope it's not an omen for situations in the air when understanding the crew's voices is crucial.

Thanks in advance,
Zacke

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: short voice chaos after loading the Connie

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Zacke,

I don't think I've ever noticed this before, but to be honest I haven't logged many hours in the Connie. It may just be a loading glitch, particularly if you're launching the flight at a complex add-on airport which includes ambient sound effects etc. However, please can you let us know if the issue reoccurs regularly.

Thanks,
Nick

Hog Driver
A2A Master Mechanic

Re: short voice chaos after loading the Connie

Post by Hog Driver »

I have around 100ish hours in the Connie and have never seen this happen before, but it sounds like it would be crazy.
Hog Driver

Alienware area51
Dual GeforceGTX 970
i7 3.30ghz
Windows 10 64 bit

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”