Some Connie Voices

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
omnijet
Airman First Class

Some Connie Voices

Post by omnijet »

Some of the crew voices on the Connie have disappeared. No Betty and Co-pilot only responds to flap and gear commands but none of his cockpit announcement chatter. Plus, after 47 perfect flights, the Career Log says that "My career is over" because I made a belly landing (not true). Worst thing happened to me was all 4 engines powered back at climb-out but I made it back to the field on partial power. Found that all 4 engines needed overhaul. :?:

omnijet
Airman First Class

Re: Some Connie Voices

Post by omnijet »

Well, I found the solution to no voices. Since the records showed an erroneous gear-up landing, apparently I was fired. I reset my Pilot Record and the voices returned. That system needs some re-work. Not fair to have to start all over again. Don't have much use for it in the future.

Also troublesome is the FE shuts down all systems after flight without command. Makes it difficult for a short turn-around. Have to start from scratch from a cold-dark cockpit.

flapman
Staff Sergeant

Re: Some Connie Voices

Post by flapman »

there are career backups saved in your A2A folder I believe, restore the last one before you were fired.

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”