Small pauses Predar3d V4.1

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
ilya1502
Staff Sergeant

Re: Small pauses Predar3d V4.1

Post by ilya1502 »

It would be interesting to know if you had any progress with this...

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Just wanted to add link to the latest postings in this thread regarding a users P3Dv4 issues;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 30#p475621

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

ilya1502
Staff Sergeant

Post by ilya1502 »

Thanks Lewis, but I believe what he is suggesting is no discovery.

jabloomf1230
Airman First Class

Small pauses Predar3d V4.1

Post by jabloomf1230 »

Scott - A2A wrote:...

My gut tells me something in your system is interrupting the connection to P3D via SimConnect. Since AccuSim is one of the few airplanes that work through this back door to the simulation, it makes sense that these pauses are only noticeable on an AccuSim plane, while the issue lies somewhere in P3D.

Scott.
Hey Scott, fortunately this bug doesn't impact the 4 other A2A aircraft (Cessnas and Pipers) that I have installed in P3d4. But it does appear for me with PMDG aircraft and also the RealAir Turbine Duke. It seems to be a conflict between P3d and only specific 3rd party aircraft and has been reported on various flight sim forums including the official LM forum.

The symptoms range from slight fps drops while using the mouse to intermittent servere stutters to complete loss of joystick control, depending on how heavily the hardware is stressed. I agree that it sounds like flooding of the SimConnect channel, but I've enabled SimConnect logging and not seen anything unusual.

Here's a clue though. I was able to reduce the frequency and severity of the symptoms by A) reducing the polling frequency on my mouse and B) using FSUIPC to control my joystick combined with reducing the axis polling frequency. Another option for those users with TrackIR would be to change the mode from Precision to Standard.

All this points to some problems in the mouse/joystick handling.

DaveR
Airman Basic

Post by DaveR »

I think this topic has been reported before. I use FSX and have seen the stutters since the March 2017 update to the Connie:

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 34&t=58980

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

How many of you are running Orbx Vector? Of our group we all have Vector and all suffer intermittent pauses, all at the same point on the map regardless of how far we are strung out....All except one guy who does NOT use Vector, at least not in Orbx 'Full Fat' areas. This is with all manner of aircraft whether A2A or lesser beings. I find it hard to believe that an aircraft causes the pauses, much less A2A kites. To sum up, pauses in Orbx full regions with Vector & Landclass. No pauses in Global areas. That is our experience.
2c
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”