Connie Expansion pack number 2, my idea

The "Queen of the Skies"
new reply
Busty_Bomber
Airman First Class

Connie Expansion pack number 2, my idea

Post by Busty_Bomber »

Hi Scott,

I was wondering if you can push ahead and expand on Connie again with the Capitan of the ship. This time I was hoping to focus on visuals such as period accurate loading of baggage, supplies and passengers based on presents, light, medium, heavy. as well as re-fueling the aircraft which will now come with real time re-fueling as well. Higher quality beacon light, strobe, nav especially like COTS Boeing 377. Can we also please fix Heidy? she isn't quite positioned correctly on the stairs.

The expansion will now try to show physically passengers coming on board, various baggage and supplies being loaded and a fuel tanker. Also I would like to see the GPU unit when starting shoot out smoke until it's warm and hot.

Corrections on the military varriant, we should technically not be able to use it as an airliner at all but a troop and supply run mostly, so taking the passengers out of the equation would be ideal. We probably need to leave Heidy behind as well unless she wishes to join the air-force. I always wanted see paratroopers jump out of the plane but for that we'd need an interior modeled in so it may not be an option. I also wouldn't mind being able to open the cabin door with the window on it. Opinions?

maddz
Senior Airman

Re: Connie Expansion pack number 2, my idea

Post by maddz »

What you explain with pax and baggage is already done by GSX and other add-ons. :D ( the whole period thing may not be)

'' Also I would like to see the GPU unit when starting shoot out smoke until it's warm and hot.''

I like the idea, but i dont see the point as your in the cockpit and cant see it anyway. - I feel a better alternative would be to have the same system as the B17 ,as in , you hear it start, the crew member will announce power coming on-line, and then 2 secs later he connects it.

"Corrections on the military varriant"
Yeh...i simply dont use it, its odd. As you describe. Its simply a olive drab green connie....what's military about it?

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”