Connie and Default Engine Select Keys

The "Queen of the Skies"
new reply
DCAPilot
Airman

Connie and Default Engine Select Keys

Post by DCAPilot »

Can the Connie engines be selected with the P3Dv4 default keys - En where n - 1|2|3|4? I tried pressing E then 1 and then select M (as a test) and + but all the mag switches moved instead of just engine 1. I know I can use the Engine Select panel but want to use the engine select in P3D also.

Thanks.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Connie and Default Engine Select Keys

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
A2A input configurator allows you to put input keys to the engine selector , if you have FSUIPC licenced version , you can set up the mags for increase/decrease , the engine selector and mags work together for individual control , i have some training vids i did on twitch TV , on how i set the connie up , i have put links to them somewhere on here , i will see if i can locate them for you.
regards alan. 8)

edit :- link to my videos:-viewtopic.php?f=133&t=58003&hilit=cxa651#p447937

DCAPilot
Airman

Post by DCAPilot »

alan CXA651 wrote: 06 Oct 2019, 00:15 Hi.
A2A input configurator allows you to put input keys to the engine selector , if you have FSUIPC licenced version , you can set up the mags for increase/decrease , the engine selector and mags work together for individual control , i have some training vids i did on twitch TV , on how i set the connie up , i have put links to them somewhere on here , i will see if i can locate them for you.
regards alan. 8)

Yes, I tried that by trying to put E1 in the configurator but it only accepts 1 character. I don't have FSUIPC any more nor do I really want to add another layer to this. I was hoping to find out if the standard default keys would work. I assume they should but they don't seem to.

I appreciate the links. Even without FSUIPC they will be very helpful.

Thanks.

DCAPilot
Airman

Post by DCAPilot »

alan CXA651 wrote: 06 Oct 2019, 00:15 Hi.
regards alan. 8)

Working my way through the videos now. Learned some interesting stuff not in the manuals!

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”