not happy with A2A Connie

The "Queen of the Skies"
Hook
Master Sergeant

Re: not happy with A2A Connie

Post by Hook »

CAPFlyer wrote: 08 Sep 2019, 19:24 If this was the warning you saw, you were trying to open the MAINTENANCE screen, not the FUEL and PAYLOAD screen. If you open the MAINTENANCE screen inflight and click on it, then it will turn off Career mode every time. Fuel and Payload will not as long as you don't try to change anything on that screen.
Cool! Thanks for the clarification, Chris.

Hook

CptCoffey
Airman Basic

Post by CptCoffey »

Hook wrote: 25 Aug 2019, 16:54 You can write your own checklist and have it appear in the Shift-10 kneeboard. This is what I did. I have a complete "pilot's checklist" that has everything the pilot needs to do and it doesn't interfere with the automated flight engineer. It also has power settings and speeds for various phases of flight and other information the pilot needs to know.
Any chance i could get a copy of that Checklist?

I always seem to be stepping on the toes of the Engineer :shock:

Daniel.

Hook
Master Sergeant

Post by Hook »

CptCoffey wrote: 09 Sep 2019, 22:41
Hook wrote: 25 Aug 2019, 16:54 You can write your own checklist and have it appear in the Shift-10 kneeboard. This is what I did. I have a complete "pilot's checklist" that has everything the pilot needs to do and it doesn't interfere with the automated flight engineer. It also has power settings and speeds for various phases of flight and other information the pilot needs to know.
Any chance i could get a copy of that Checklist?

I always seem to be stepping on the toes of the Engineer :shock:

Daniel.
Anyone who is interested in the Connie checklist, PM me with your email.

Hook

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”