not happy with A2A Connie

The "Queen of the Skies"
n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: not happy with A2A Connie

Post by n421nj »

Hmmm is the A2A Connie perfect? No but it’s the best darn one you’ll find for p3d so there’s that.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Here we are in my Connie, flying in formation with a Learjet. He may be faster, but we are way cooler!

Seeya
ATB

AKSledhead
Airman

Post by AKSledhead »

Thomas, if you want to know your current weight while enroute, just press Shift+4... click the orange warning banner (read it first) and then look here:

Best regards,
Joseph Chamberlain

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

AKSledhead wrote: 07 Sep 2019, 06:53 Thomas, if you want to know your current weight while enroute, just press Shift+4... click the orange warning banner (read it first) and then look here:

The result is you turn Career Mode off with no way to turn it back on. :( And no, I didn't make any changes.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
For those that feel confident , you can change the shift+z menu`s in FSXA/FSXSE in the fsx.CFG/fsxse.CFG , dont forget to backup the file prior to any changes , just in case , and make sure FSXA/FSXSE is not running before you modify it.
See link below:-
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... OKP_nqiBzZ
regards alan. 8)

FAC257
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by FAC257 »

bobsk8 wrote: 07 Sep 2019, 09:25
AKSledhead wrote: 07 Sep 2019, 06:53 Thomas, if you want to know your current weight while enroute, just press Shift+4... click the orange warning banner (read it first) and then look here:

The result is you turn Career Mode off with no way to turn it back on. :( And no, I didn't make any changes.

Opening the Payload & Fuel Mgr screen during a flight does not disable the Career Mode, as long as you do not make any changes to the screen once it's open.

Forest
FAC257

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

FAC257 wrote: 08 Sep 2019, 04:05
bobsk8 wrote: 07 Sep 2019, 09:25

Opening the Payload & Fuel Mgr screen during a flight does not disable the Career Mode, as long as you do not make any changes to the screen once it's open.

Forest
I opened it yesterday during a flight, changed nothing, and career was immediately disabled. Heard "Career mode Off" By the way it clearly states on the screen you click " Access to maintenace only on ground . ( Click to Bypass, Career Mode will be turned off. )
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

FAC257
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by FAC257 »

I've been flying with the Fuel & Payload Manager screen opened after airborne, as far back as I can recall.

Forest
FAC257

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

I've been flying with the Fuel & Payload Manager screen opened after airborne, as far back as I can recall.

Forest
[/quote]

Well I guess what I am seeing and what the text clearly states is all wrong. :shock:

https://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/vi ... 43#p470050
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

FAC257
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by FAC257 »

I've been trying to think of any reason why it shouldn't work for you. Looking at L049 version vs sim version and the like, but I'm pretty sure the F&P Mgr has always been openable in-flight.
FAC257

AKSledhead
Airman

Post by AKSledhead »

Yes, it's always openable and the text states that as long as changes are not made, the career mode will not be turned off.
Best regards,
Joseph Chamberlain

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

AKSledhead wrote: 08 Sep 2019, 16:33 Yes, it's always openable and the text states that as long as changes are not made, the career mode will not be turned off.
Then why did I open it yesterday, and as soon as I opened it I heard " Career Mode Off"? Please explain.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

Hook
Master Sergeant

Post by Hook »

I've been wondering about that too... why it obviously works for some and not for others. Perhaps we have slightly different versions. For example, if you've ever had the beta version there might still be some remnants of that left on your system.

For the guys who can open the loading screen without problems, do you get a red warning message when you first open the panel? It tells you that if you open the loading screen it will turn career mode off. I get the warning.

Hook

CAPFlyer
A2A Aviation Consultant

Post by CAPFlyer »

bobsk8 wrote: 08 Sep 2019, 17:09
AKSledhead wrote: 08 Sep 2019, 16:33 Yes, it's always openable and the text states that as long as changes are not made, the career mode will not be turned off.
Then why did I open it yesterday, and as soon as I opened it I heard " Career Mode Off"? Please explain.
Because you gave it away in your earlier reply (emphasis added) -
bobsk8 wrote: 08 Sep 2019, 06:49I opened it yesterday during a flight, changed nothing, and career was immediately disabled. Heard "Career mode Off" By the way it clearly states on the screen you click " Access to maintenace only on ground . ( Click to Bypass, Career Mode will be turned off. )
If this was the warning you saw, you were trying to open the MAINTENANCE screen, not the FUEL and PAYLOAD screen. If you open the MAINTENANCE screen inflight and click on it, then it will turn off Career mode every time. Fuel and Payload will not as long as you don't try to change anything on that screen.

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

My bad, your right,I was opening the maintenance screen...
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”