KBUR/KORD

The "Queen of the Skies"
new reply
alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

KBUR/KORD

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Today i did a 7hr flt from KBUR to KORD , turbulance enroute every once in a while , but nothing as bad as yesterdays flight , as i was getting close to my decent , the pilot appologised for the problems we where having , yet i did not consider the ninor turbulance waranted this appology , then a little later the engineer called out , capt we are low on fuel we need to land asap ,this was strange as we where now about 150nm from destination , and the nav was estimating we had about 500nm range , so i started my decent , at the point i was going to start it , vis was zilch until i got below the cloud at 1200ft , the ASN/TWITCH between them must have been taking to much memory , as the aircraft was not responding to control imputs properly , until i came out of the clouds , on finals , the aircraft landed and i got a round of applause from the pax , on shutdown , the total fuel was 307 gallons i started with 2423gallons .
in the maintenance hangar aircraft is showing everything to be servicable , so only thing i can say the appology was for was the turbulance .
on my career it says i landed the plane safely , and i am a hero , beats me as to why , as i only landed at my destination .
regards alan. 8)
https://www.twitch.tv/cxa651/v/111912284

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”