JEANSY JEANSY JEANSY

The "Queen of the Skies"
EightyFiftyFive
Senior Master Sergeant

JEANSY JEANSY JEANSY

Post by EightyFiftyFive »

JEANSY Your post below at SOH regarding my repaints here at A2A.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya know for anyone to stoop as low as this and complain like a baby about my repaints is just moronic on your part and shows you obviously have something stuck where it doesn't belong.

If you don't like my paints then there's really a couple simple easy solutions to them. DON'T DOWNLOAD THEM!!! AND DON'T LOOK AT THEM!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BASH ME AND CRITICIZE ME FOR THE WORK I PUT INTO THESE MODELS VOLUNTEERING MY TIME AS THE SAME AS ANY OTHER PAINTER no matter what your opinions are. All painters volunteer for our community and for those who like to have repaints. Yes I do make different paints from most others but they are within the realm and also they are within tolerances even though some are fictional. I'm an artist and see things most people don't on a higher level that most don't even think about and certainly way above you as well after seeing what you say about me and I apply my work accordingly AND for those who may request something out of the ordinary!.

If for one you don't think these aircraft ex-hist with this type of shine or any other realistic repaints I've done then your sadly mistaken and the screenshots below will prove they are very much a real thing. AGAIN, if you don't like it then MOVE ON! and stop your bashing. That's something I have never done about a paint someone has created because I know what it's like to paint models and RESPECT THEIR WORK out of respect from one artist to another no matter what!.... s for you personally? well my respect for you is, lets see now how did you say it below??? oh yeah, SH!T. You even made a stupid comment on here at A2A in the screenshot forum regarding my work. If A2A wants to ban me for this posting then fine but you Sir are an AZZZZZ.

----------------------------------------------

JEANSY'S POSTINGS AT SOH

Very nice im glad you didnt fo the same as the guy who made the mirrored twa scheme at the a2a forums

Hes ruined it by over alphaing it

----------------------------------------------------
Easy enough to reverse, invert the textures , Great thing Alan has paint stripped the Connie giving others a go at adding the numerous 049 paints, only 88 production aircraft .
yeah I know how to do alphas, however what he did regarding that revised TWA scheme was made it looked unrealistic and Sh!t, that level of high alpha shine on a model that big is out of perspective just like that paint of DOC (b29) some did, again a very high shine looked horrible and makes it look like nasty freeware or something from a cheap game

Anyway A2A imho nailed the correct level of spec and alpha shine, i was hoping the highly polished fad wouldnt make it onto to such a brilliant model

-----------------------------------------------------

Here ya go JEANSY whoever you are, I bet you wouldn't tell these actual owners of these aircraft that these planes look like SH!T now would YOU? like you've told everyone how SH!TTY mine look!

-----------------------------------------------------

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE THESE SAME PEOPLE BOTTOM FEED OFF MY WORK AND USE IT ON THEIR OWN REPAINTS AS A SHORTCUT SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO DO THE TOUGH STUFF AND THEN CALL IT THEIR OWN REPAINT. NO CREDIT DUE, JUST BASHING.

Goodluck.
Some of my repaint work (screens only)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/121556714@N07/albums

Yo2slick
Airman

Re: JEANSY JEANSY JEANSY

Post by Yo2slick »

I noticed another comment he made on this forum about you ruining paints. I don't understand people, if you don't like it then scroll past it. Pretty simple. I happen to like and enjoy your polish work and I am currently flying the USPS paint scheme. Don't sweat it Alan, some people will always hate on successful people. Keep up the good work! By the way, I found some more of those unrealistic high polish jobs that don't exist...... :roll:

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

EightyFiftyFive
Senior Master Sergeant

VH-MAL
Senior Airman

Post by VH-MAL »

I have been a great admirer of your work, but there is a difference between criticising someone's work and criticising the person.
You have made it a very personal attack on Jeansys character, which is something I would not have expected from anyone on this Forum, nor be allowed by the moderators.
I am bitterly disappointed in all those involved.

Malcolm

EightyFiftyFive
Senior Master Sergeant

VH-MAL wrote:I have been a great admirer of your work, but there is a difference between criticising someone's work and criticising the person.
You have made it a very personal attack on Jeansys character, which is something I would not have expected from anyone on this Forum, nor be allowed by the moderators.

Malcolm
UH excuse ME! but he already made it a personal attack ON ME AND MY WORK! When someone says what he did about my work HE IS ALSO ATTACKING ME. And don't give me this *On this forum* or I made it a personal attack without any justification stuff and spitting in my eye and telling me it's raining. That don't fly with me.

If you would of been paying attention you would of seen he made and basically attacked me and my work ON HERE in the screenshot thread long before I thought about posting this thread.

Furthermore by him doing so then yes, he earned my disrespect and that's how it go's. He should of MOVED ON instead of posting the disrespectful and derogatory remarks he did.

You just don't go around posting stuff like that and think it's alright but I'm not going to stand by and forget it either. Some things are best left alone and some things need a bit of trim added as I have done here and I'm willing to bet this wasn't his first attack on me either. Go figure.

It doesn't matter what is posted here anymore because nothing can justify his post again attacking me and my work.
I didn't deserve this or ask for it but I will defend myself against this kind of attack.

Thanks for admiring my work, really but I won't be ruffled if you or anyone else delete my paints either. People forget if it wasn't for re-painters then there would be NONE.

I'm not going to reply anymore, I've said what needed to be said and that's that, he earned it. Hopefully he will keep his comments and attacks about other paints out there to himself in the future.

jcblom
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by jcblom »

guys, guys, calm down please!

You know what, imagine you have to work on the polish on that guppy, jeez, I wonder how they do that?

Jeansy actually remarked on a paintjob I did (so I feel kinda involved), and he compared it to yours, which apparently he did not like. He is entitled to that opinion, I think, and he should be entitled to say that. If you put things out there, you should also be expecting the possibility of feedback, good or bad. I have had lots of comments on my paints over the years, some good, some bad, and if they are good, I see them as a pat on the back, if they are bad, I check for myself if maybe they have a point (often they do), but if they haven't, well, it's their opinion, can't do much about that.
I do not see it as a personal attack, I am not easily offended and it is just not worth getting worked up about.
As for me, I appreciate the effort of making a blank texture, I actually used part of it for my USAAF paintjob, but made my own alpha and spec to...I admit.. lessen the shine. Apparently he and I are in agreement on that. You may or may not like what I did, and you may say anything you like about my paint. I put it out there for people to enjoy, but if they don't like it, they may say so to others. I don't see why not.

just my few cents worth... back to the painting, look, two sisters:

FS painter. You'll find most of my FS9/FSX/P3D paints here.

maddz
Senior Airman

Post by maddz »

Thanks for admiring my work, really but I won't be ruffled if you or anyone else delete my paints either. People forget if it wasn't for re-painters then there would be NONE.
PAH!

I couldnt delete your work if i tryed, i have it on 3 HDD's!

Hence its that good i dont want to loose it :D ......says somthing about your work doesnt it? :)

if i was you and seen a reply to my work like that, think id take offence too....its the way its worded that causes offence.

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

VH-MAL wrote:I have been a great admirer of your work, but there is a difference between criticising someone's work and criticising the person.

Malcolm
What I can't understand is why someone would criticize someone elses work. If you don''t like it , don't use it, but putting someone elses repaint down is just stupid and childish.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

What a Chinese Fire Drill

In this community, there has always been a sense of helpfulness and support for other painters work. There has always been advice and guidance given by experienced painters, to those starting out and trying their hand at painting. To encourage. To foster confidence.

8055 is one of the most respected painters in this community.

To the issue at hand..........

This forum is NOT SOH or OZx, so please be respectful and courteous to other painters works. This crap happens too many times at SOH (yes I am a paying supporter and that is going to change) and should not happen here

If anyone needs a reminder see here http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/vie ... 23&t=48854

Respectfully TD68

AerialShorts
Staff Sergeant

Post by AerialShorts »

I'll just say it again, 8055, Jankees, Ron Attwood, Mike's Repaints, and now Taildraggin with that distressed Connie interior are some of my favorite painters (and there are quite a few others) and add just that much more enjoyment. Especially in formation work or racing, having all the planes look the same even detracts from the experience.

If a paint isn't for me (very few but it happens) I just don't download it. I've tried my hand at my own repaints and even though they weren't that good, it gives an appreciation for the work that goes into this stuff. It takes skill and time to do and do right.

Thanks to all you guys! Your work is very much appreciated!
Last edited by AerialShorts on 29 Dec 2016, 09:52, edited 1 time in total.
VR Simming with HP G2 - And Loving It!

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

I too am a paying supporter of SOH and I too have been the brunt of supercillious remarks from said poster.

Alan take no notice,treat it with the contempt it deserves.

Cheers Chris

Great Ozzie
A2A Test Pilot

Post by Great Ozzie »

EightyFiftyFive wrote:JEANSY Your post below at SOH regarding my repaints here at A2A.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya know for anyone to stoop as low as this and complain like a baby about my repaints is just moronic on your part and shows you obviously have something stuck where it doesn't belong.
Isn't that exactly what you are doing by coming here and complaining about it?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/s ... ost1058297

Alan, If you have a problem with Jeansy, then man-up and address the problem with him there.

-Rob
Rob Osborne
Flight Instructor - CFI, CFII, MEI, MEII
A & P Mechanic

FAASTeam - Safer Skies Through Education
Professionalism in aviation is the pursuit of excellence through discipline, ethical behavior and continuous improvement. NBAA

Navy Doc
Airman

Post by Navy Doc »

Alan,
Thanks for all your paints over the years. I have tremendous appreciation for ALL you who contribute to making our simming world a lot better with your time and effort. I remain a big fan!

Doc
ImageImageImage

joe bob
Senior Airman

Post by joe bob »

[quote=

Alan, If you have a problem with Jeansy, then man-up and address the problem with him there.

-Rob[/quote]

+1

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

EightyFiftyFive,

Yes, those posts at SOH have little tact, but we certainly don't want any personal battles to be dragged over here. This issue is between you and him.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”