Project 049 Connie - A success thanks to the beta team again

The "Queen of the Skies"
bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Re: Project 049 Connie - A success thanks to the beta team a

Post by bobsk8 »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi.
Since the connie has come out , i cannot get enough of this aircraft , and an aircraft this complex , no matter how good the beta team is , there is always going to be bugs slipping through the net , but i was pleasently surprised , at just how few bugs got through the net , a testament to the beta team and A2A crew , this aircraft is going to take some beating , you have set the bench mark very high , very high indeed .
regards alan. 8) :lol:
The Connie is a masterpiece, no doubt about it.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

pilot37
Senior Airman

Re: Project 049 Connie - A success thanks to the beta team again

Post by pilot37 »

I just bought this and flew from Salt Lake City up to Idaho Falls.....without reading the manual. What a trip! The thing rattles and shudders like an old bus so that by the time I landed I was knackered! I think either I wasn't high enough (11,000) or there was just a lot of turbulence. My crew kept grunting at the bumps in the air and the baby started crying on the descent. The landing wasn't so bad but the air hostess pretty well said she didn't want to fly with me again. The immersion was second to none. I'm not sure whether I entirely enjoyed myself but I can't wait to have another go. Excellent. Thanks to FireRescue85 for the Capital Airlines repaint.

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”