Captain of the Ship 049 "Connie" 12-minute promo video

The "Queen of the Skies"
n72.75
Senior Airman

Re: Captain of the Ship 049 "Connie" 12-minute promo video

Post by n72.75 »

I'm on vacation this week; don't have to go back to work until the 26th. So it it came out this week that'd be cool...

Henning
Airman First Class

Post by Henning »

n72.75 wrote:I'm on vacation this week; don't have to go back to work until the 26th. So it it came out this week that'd be cool...
agree :mrgreen: hope a2a will release this week :roll: that will be a nice

Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar: C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS, J3 Cub, T6, P40, Connie, ?

Alan_A
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Alan_A »

A (slightly) more serious bit of speculation on my part - I've been wondering idly whether release might be dependent on hotfix 2 for Prepar3d 3.4, in the same way that the FSL A320 for P3D has been held up pending the update. Hotfix 2 is out as of this morning, so I guess we'll find out.

All of this assumes, of course, that the Connie is in fact held up. We don't know that - it might just be going through its normal pace of development.

Anyway, more conspiracy theories to think about while we wait...
"Ah, Paula, they are firing at me!" -- Saint-Exupery

Katana1000
Senior Airman

Post by Katana1000 »

Nice one Alan :)

Must say, really looking fwd to this release now.

Aymi
Staff Sergeant

Post by Aymi »

So it's been a week and a half since the video and no manual... I wonder what's going on :P
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul

Katana1000
Senior Airman

Post by Katana1000 »

A Christmas release would be nice, but I'd not want to put a target like that up, if it is delayed ... so be it, some things are worth waiting for.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
If it came out today i would not be able to buy or download it , because as of 5:31pm today , my internet is so slow , its like dailup internet , a fault in my area will take them an estime of 2 days to fix , not hopeful that will happen , i can see it taking longer , they mentioned win 10 is something to do with the problem and ms is doing a hotfix , i am on win 7 on main pc laptop on vista , both are running on slow internet speed , so god knows what is wrong , this is sods law at work.
regards alan. 8)

Katana1000
Senior Airman

Post by Katana1000 »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi.
If it came out today i would not be able to buy or download it , because as of 5:31pm today , my internet is so slow , its like dailup internet , a fault in my area will take them an estime of 2 days to fix , not hopeful that will happen , i can see it taking longer , they mentioned win 10 is something to do with the problem and ms is doing a hotfix , i am on win 7 on main pc laptop on vista , both are running on slow internet speed , so god knows what is wrong , this is sods law at work.
regards alan. 8)
I think they are fobbing you off there Alan, an OS somebody is using at one address should have nothing to do with an area's download speeds, and the old ploy of "MS is doing a hotfix" is an excuse I've heard many times :) You might want to look at a new network provider if you can?

I live in the sticks of N E Scotland and suffered slow speeds for years, from dial up to slow DSL and so on, now I'm on Fibre and 78MB down and 20MB up, that's pretty good for the UK as a whole away from big Citys ... but the point I'm making is, even that can fail when a local exchange has problems, longest I've had to suffer no access or crippled speeds is from an hour to less than a day (once) , extremely rare stuff though.

I'd not worry about it, we're all looking fwd to this release, but for all we know it might be weeks away yet, does not stop us coming on and F5'ng though :)

We will all have our chance to download and own this release soon ... I can almost smell it now :)

Henning
Airman First Class

Post by Henning »

Katana1000 wrote:
alan CXA651 wrote:Hi.
regards alan. 8)
I think they are fobbing you off there Alan, an OS somebody is using at one address should have nothing to do with an area's download speeds, and the old ploy of "MS is doing a hotfix" is an excuse I've heard many times :) You might want to look at a new network provider if you can?

I live in the sticks of N E Scotland and suffered slow speeds for years, from dial up to slow DSL and so on, now I'm on Fibre and 78MB down and 20MB up, that's pretty good for the UK as a whole away from big Citys ... but the point I'm making is, even that can fail when a local exchange has problems, longest I've had to suffer no access or crippled speeds is from an hour to less than a day (once) , extremely rare stuff though.

I'd not worry about it, we're all looking fwd to this release, but for all we know it might be weeks away yet, does not stop us coming on and F5'ng though :)

We will all have our chance to download and own this release soon ... I can almost smell it now :)
hope you have a good nose :mrgreen:

Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar: C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS, J3 Cub, T6, P40, Connie, ?

Yossarian1943
Airman First Class

Post by Yossarian1943 »

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 *****sigh***** :)
ImageImage

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

Agonizing.

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

I just watched the videos for the 5th time.....
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Tomas Linnet wrote:I just watched the videos for the 5th time.....
5th time? What was wrong with the promo, then? I watched it 5 times in a row when it was released...

I'm now in the low 30s, or at least the high 20s. ;)
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Yossarian1943
Airman First Class

Post by Yossarian1943 »

Since one week a do my exercise with my old B-17 how to handle a four engine aeroplane. :D

Maybe there will be a special offer together with the B377?

Okay back to my B-17. 8)
ImageImage

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Medtner wrote: 5th time? What was wrong with the promo, then? I watched it 5 times in a row when it was released...

I'm now in the low 30s, or at least the high 20s. ;)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”