Connie - lack of update

The "Queen of the Skies"
new reply
Artur
Staff Sergeant

Connie - lack of update

Post by Artur »

Dear A2A, is Connie already abandoned project?
Loooong time passed and no any update for her, even people report issues and asking for new effects.
Connie is still not 'polished' so why not to give her a bit of attention again?

WB_FlashOver
Technical Sergeant

Re: Connie - lack of update

Post by WB_FlashOver »

Hello Artur,
I'm not sure which sim host you're using so this might rub you wrong way. I'm still flying P3Dv4.x and putting many hours on the old girl. I also own MSFS but rarely fly it. I am waiting patiently for the A2A team to get their Accusim engine finished for MSFS so they can start releasing aircraft for that amazing sim, at which time I will be flying those new planes there. I cannot see them spending much, if any, time working on or updating any planes for a sim older than P3Dv4 [the step into 64bit engines]. I may be wrong on that but sims like FSX are really old in the software world which shows how advanced the software was in its day. I truly hope they release the Connie, B377, B17, P51, P40 and more in MSFS but if they choose rather to release a B-24 or C46 or PBY5A or such that would be nice as well :lol:
My point I guess; I hope they are focusing their attention on the latest and most advanced simulator the world has ever known.

Cheers and good day
Roger
-- Fly Well, Be Nice, Have Fun ! ! !

Z390 FTW | i9 9900K @ 5.2 | 32GB 3333 CL14 | 3080 Ti FE
970 Pro 512GB (OS)| 970 Evo 1TB | 850 Evo 500GBx2 Raid0
3TB HDD | Define S2 | EKWB Dual Loop

P51civ - T6 - P40 - B17 - B377 - L049 - Comanche - Spit - Bonanza

Artur
Staff Sergeant

Post by Artur »

Hi Roger,

My sim is P3D5.3. If u refer to MSFS i am not so much interested, at least not for now, so my soft complain was about P3D.
Why we cannot even have windshield rain effect?, known issues are still not fixed.
I do not say that Connie is bad plane, but definitely there are things to improve or fix.

WB_FlashOver
Technical Sergeant

Post by WB_FlashOver »

Artur, I agree it would be nice to have updates for the 64bit versions. I opted to not go to P3Dv5 and go directly to MSFS. I would not get in too big of a hurry to purchase MSFS as they still have a lot to do in it. It seems with every update they brake something that wasn't broke. The sim itself has amazing potential. Flying over my house and seeing my car parked in the driveway is truly amazing. Maybe the house is not perfect shape and size but it's pretty close. Maybe the flight dynamics are not correct but A2A can fix that as we've seen over the years. The glass cockpits are pretty cool and something that I as a non RWP will have to learn about.

Cheers
Roger
-- Fly Well, Be Nice, Have Fun ! ! !

Z390 FTW | i9 9900K @ 5.2 | 32GB 3333 CL14 | 3080 Ti FE
970 Pro 512GB (OS)| 970 Evo 1TB | 850 Evo 500GBx2 Raid0
3TB HDD | Define S2 | EKWB Dual Loop

P51civ - T6 - P40 - B17 - B377 - L049 - Comanche - Spit - Bonanza

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”