Accu-sim T6 issue

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Kiwiflier
Airman Basic

Accu-sim T6 issue

Post by Kiwiflier »

Hi, I am running FS through Steam and while getting familiar with the T6 I crashed it. It wont reload as a fresh plane in any of the flight options and instead loads as the damaged one and not possible to fly it. I am looking for a way to refresh it. Can anyone help please

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Re: Accu-sim T6 - General troubleshooting FAQ

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Kiwiflier wrote: 21 Sep 2021, 05:48 Hi, I am running FS through Steam and while getting familiar with the T6 I crashed it. It wont reload as a fresh plane in any of the flight options and instead loads as the damaged one and not possible to fly it. I am looking for a way to refresh it. Can anyone help please
You can fix it in the hangar...SHIFT+7.

You could also skim through the manual as there's lots of other good information contained within... :wink:

Cheersw,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Accu-sim T6 issue

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Kiwiflier,

welcome to the forums. As Rob mentioned you can fix the damage in the hanger with the click of a button. As you are getting to grips with the aircraft you can even turn off all damage and wear and tear simulation too using the Shift + 1,2,3,4 etc 2D panels in the sim. The manual for your product is under your windows start menu > A2A Simulations. However if you do have questions please don't hesitate to ask them here in the forums where we will be happy to help and point you in the right direction.

many thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan" Tech Support”