A2A Accu-Sim Bonanza V-Tail 15-Minute Promo

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: A2A Accu-Sim Bonanza V-Tail 15-Minute Promo

Post by taildraggin68 »

Very well done Scott and team. Speechless.

Now let us fly her 8)

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

It must be raindrops, so many raindrops
It feels like raindrops
Falling from my eye-eyes
Falling from my eyes
Last edited by patful on 13 Sep 2018, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

Buffy Foster

Post by Buffy Foster »

I'm so excited! \o/

Thank you so much for sharing your love of flying with us through these super planes (and Accu-Feel for the other planes)! :)

joespeed52
Senior Airman

Post by joespeed52 »

EnDSchultz wrote: I can definitely relate to the imperfection of analogue gauges and am excited to see this degradation modeled in the sim for the first time. One of the Cadets at my flight school has a fuel pressure gauge that will vibrate from redline low to redline high during runup - it will only settle down and become vaguely useful once stabilized in flight!

Is there any chance of seeing any of these new features filter back into the rest of the GA line? ...shouldn't be terribly difficult to backwards-implement... A guy can hope?!
I would be impressed if they could somehow update the entire core accusim engine to reflect these changes. Or, maybe it is airframe specific. Who knows.

Cheers, -Joe
Comanche, 172, 182, PA-28, Civ/Mil Mustang, T-6, COTS L049, P-40, Spitfire, V35, and Mighty B-17.
2000+ Hours FSX:SE

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Creating all of these physical gauges was a huge job, which required just a load of time and resources for us to make. Just the water / rain physics was a big undertaking just by itself. We would of course love to add all of this new technology to our existing fleet, but we just don't know at this point what is or isn't realistic in terms of what we are able to do. We work very hard to steamline and organize our technology to go as far as possible, but anyone in the field of software technology knows that it's a constantly moving target.

Right now, it's best people just look at this product for what it is, a passionate undertaking from our team that I hope, like past achievements, is well received by our community.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

I pick mine up in Salt Lake City KSLC 2 stops

plicpriest1
Airman

Post by plicpriest1 »

Scott - A2A wrote:Creating all of these physical gauges was a huge job, which required just a load of time and resources for us to make. Just the water / rain physics was a big undertaking just by itself. We would of course love to add all of this new technology to our existing fleet, but we just don't know at this point what is or isn't realistic in terms of what we are able to do. We work very hard to steamline and organize our technology to go as far as possible, but anyone in the field of software technology knows that it's a constantly moving target.

Right now, it's best people just look at this product for what it is, a passionate undertaking from our team that I hope, like past achievements, is well received by our community.

Scott.
I certainly understand that there is an incredible amount of time that goes into such a project. I think that it is of the highest compliments that many (myself included) see the hard work you and your team have put into this, and can only dream of the possibilities with our current accusim birds. What you all have done is nothing short of outstanding. There is a reason that every day (every day!!!) I check the forum for any new reports on this bird. I certainly believe this will be an extremely well received bird. I know I cannot wait!!!!

joespeed52
Senior Airman

Post by joespeed52 »

My F5 Button is broken! :lol: Cannot wait to see the great job you all have done firsthand.

#fixmyF5button
Comanche, 172, 182, PA-28, Civ/Mil Mustang, T-6, COTS L049, P-40, Spitfire, V35, and Mighty B-17.
2000+ Hours FSX:SE

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

Scott - A2A wrote:Creating all of these physical gauges was a huge job, which required just a load of time and resources for us to make. Just the water / rain physics was a big undertaking just by itself. We would of course love to add all of this new technology to our existing fleet, but we just don't know at this point what is or isn't realistic in terms of what we are able to do. We work very hard to steamline and organize our technology to go as far as possible, but anyone in the field of software technology knows that it's a constantly moving target.

Scott.

I, for one, thank the whole team for the devotion and dedication to this hobby. I look forward to flying this plane and getting to know her. Even as a teenager, learning in a 172, I would admire the one v tail at our airport. My dad loved the Mooney, I loved the Bo. It was just something about that plane that just oozed sexiness and appeal The look, the feel, the smell, the sound. I completely get the passion and drive to create something this special.

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

500 promo views in two hours, think it's already well-received. I only watched it once...I swear.

EnDSchultz
Technical Sergeant

Post by EnDSchultz »

Scott.
Copy all, Scott, I didn’t mean to come off as ungrateful or demanding. For myself, and probably for most others here, I can say I am in awe of what you and the team have done with the platform. The A2A Accusim line is, and I don't exaggerate here, the only reason I do GA in flight sim. Because I know that any other product would seem lackluster and hollow by comparison.

I completely understand how much care and work goes into every Accusim aircraft. My inquiry was not really a serious expectation, more of a hopeful pipe dream.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

EnDSchultz,

No problem, I didn't take it that way. The good thing here is we're all in the same boat, in that we went into this business because we want all of this for ourselves too :)

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

If at some point down the road you ever consider upgrading the rest of the fleet to the Bonanza standard, I'd be happy to pay for the upgrades, would never expect a freebie for that much work.

plicpriest1
Airman

Post by plicpriest1 »

patful wrote:If at some point down the road you ever consider upgrading the rest of the fleet to the Bonanza standard, I'd be happy to pay for the upgrades, would never expect a freebie for that much work.
I second that!

Bert Pieke
Senior Airman

Post by Bert Pieke »

What avionics (GPS) options does the Bonanza come with? :)
Bert

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”