Unable to use A2A T-6

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
zarp51
Airman

Re: Unable to use A2A T-6

Post by zarp51 »

I finally got to fly my p-51. (I have the civilian model) I got to do a take off and a landing. Great. The second time I did a take off I had to hold the stick almost all the way to the right to level the wings. Using my mouse and turning the view down to the trim wheels I began trimming the ailerons to the right with my mouse and it was working to level the wings, slowly I spent too much time turning the trim and crashed the plane (Prop blades bent back) I then found out that I have no access to the maintenance hanger. The controls work perfectly in all of my other planes and the ailerons are level but I did a re-calibration of my controller to make sure the stick was centered. (Had that problem before.) I know how the hanger works because I once had my T-6 working perfectly after many weeks of messing with it, (it no longer works and there is no hanger for it either. When I was able to fly the 51 from the outside view all of the control surfaces worked except the elevator however the controls worked fine when flying the plane. I've reinstalled both planes several times using the installer with no positive results. When I got the 51 to sort of work I used the update and was able to fly the plane but the T-6 didn't respond to that update. Starting the T-6. fuel selector to left tank, mixture full rich, crack the throttle about a quarter inch, magnetos off. wobble pump several times, prime pump six times using wobble pump between each prime. Starter engage, count nine propeller revolutions them mags to both. Engine starts. Fuel gauges read full both tanks. Bring the throttle up slowly plane begins to move and engine dies restart using ctrl + E engine starts runs a few seconds and dies.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Unable to use A2A T-6

Post by Lewis - A2A »

what happens when you go to the maint hanger?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan" Tech Support”