A2A T-6 sim no cockpit sound & Gas gauge reads 0

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Golfer2A
Airman First Class

A2A T-6 sim no cockpit sound & Gas gauge reads 0

Post by Golfer2A »

This has been an ongoing problem with the T-6 Texan sim, there is no engine sound in the cockpit, even though I hear engine sounds in external views. Also, the cockpit fuel gauge needle points to zero fuel while the Shift+4 pull-down screen displays full fuel tanks.

The P-51 WoP sim also has the exact same issue.

I've reinstalled both sims twice, but still have the same issue. What is causing this issue.

I do have other A2A models that work just fine (Piper J-3, Cessna C-172, Bonanza 35A)

Help!

Thank,

Golfer2A

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: A2A T-6 sim no cockpit sound & Gas gauge reads 0

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello,

For the cockpit volume, please can check the volume control on the Shift 3 menu. It's at bottom left, so just click on the + a few times to check the sound isn't muted.

As for the fuel quantity gauges in the T-6, these are down beside the seats, one on each side. Just wondering if you're looking at the fuel pressure gauge instead?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Golfer2A
Airman First Class

Post by Golfer2A »

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the response... Yes I checked the Shift-3 pull down and clicked the volume + button and still no sound. Remember that I get sound on the external views but not in the cockpit view, so it's something to do with the install process. What happens after I install the T-6 is I lose sound on all my A2A sims. I have to uninstall the T-6 and reinstall my other A2A sims to get back the sound on my Bonanza 35A and my Cessna-172.

As for the fuel gauge, I will check that out.

Thanks

Golfer2A

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

how is your audio setup for your PC, the sounds for Accu-sim will play through the system default device if this isnt turned on then you wont hear an sounds. Are you on FSX or P3D?

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Golfer2A wrote: 23 Apr 2023, 11:25 What happens after I install the T-6 is I lose sound on all my A2A sims. I have to uninstall the T-6 and reinstall my other A2A sims to get back the sound on my Bonanza 35A and my Cessna-172.
From this, I suspect you're using the legacy installers for FSX?

If so, please make sure you download and install the latest Accu-Sim update after you install any aircraft. It's available from this pinned topic.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan" Tech Support”