T-6 Manual Hyperlinks to Digitrak and Altrak Manuals

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
rosslandman
Airman Basic

T-6 Manual Hyperlinks to Digitrak and Altrak Manuals

Post by rosslandman »

On p.81 of the manual, there's a reference to the real-world manuals that drive the auto flight system in the sim, I think. I like to digest the tech stuff before buying. Definitely interested in the T-6 Texan. I see the forum contents mostly date to the introduction year for the A2A T-6. I know that Bendix bought the companies referred to sometime in 2018 or 2019. Can someone direct me to the equivalent-to manuals on the Bendix site or provide a link to the old ones? Thanks

John Stevenson

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: T-6 Manual Hyperlinks to Digitrak and Altrak Manuals

Post by Jacques »

Hi John, on the Bendix support site I found this interface to link to a manual for the DigiTrak. The Altrak may be discontinued as it doesn’t appear to have an entry. You may need to use the filters to bring up the path to the manual.

https://www.bendixking.com/en/support/d ... nd-manuals

rosslandman
Airman Basic

Re: T-6 Manual Hyperlinks to Digitrak and Altrak Manuals

Post by rosslandman »

Thanks for that link to the BendixKing website. I’d looked there before contacting the forum but was seeking confirmation which manuals were the referenced ones from the A2A T-6 manual. After a little homework (reviewing the T-6 manual and those at BendixKing with filters ‘Discontinued’ and ‘TruTrak’), I think the same/equivalent documents are:

Digitrak User Guide: Part/Doc # 8300-009 DigiTrak-Autopilots-Installation-Manual
Digitrak Reference Card: Part/Doc # 59 DigiTrak-Quick-Reference
Altrak Manual: Part/Doc # 8300-014 Altrak-VS-Altrak-Altitude-Hold-Installation-Manual

Hope that helps other readers. If I’ve erred, please comment.

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”