And he didn't even ground loop after touchdown

Post by bobsk8 »

MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

curtis72561
Staff Sergeant

Re: And he didn't even ground loop after touchdown

Post by curtis72561 »

Hello. I'm posting this question here because I want to see this video. I have had this issue for a while and saw a post on it in the past but didn't mark it and can't seem to find it. I can't see videos unless an address has ben put in thread. I think someone said it had to do with Direct-x update (but I don't think so) but all I see is a white square and no clicks. If someone can point me in the right direction I will be grateful.
Beeachcraft V35 Bonanza, Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress, Cessna C-172 Skyhawk, Cessna C-182 Skylane, Curtis P-40, North American P-51D Mustang Civilian
North American AT6 Texan, Piper PA-28 Cherokee, Piper PA-24 Comanche, Piper J-3 Cub, Supermarine Spitfire

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

curtis72561 wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 07:42 Hello. I'm posting this question here because I want to see this video. I have had this issue for a while and saw a post on it in the past but didn't mark it and can't seem to find it. I can't see videos unless an address has ben put in thread. I think someone said it had to do with Direct-x update (but I don't think so) but all I see is a white square and no clicks. If someone can point me in the right direction I will be grateful.
try this. https://youtu.be/t_PTYTbM5dc
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

curtis72561 wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 07:42 Hello. I'm posting this question here because I want to see this video. I have had this issue for a while and saw a post on it in the past but didn't mark it and can't seem to find it. I can't see videos unless an address has ben put in thread. I think someone said it had to do with Direct-x update (but I don't think so) but all I see is a white square and no clicks. If someone can point me in the right direction I will be grateful.
I had that same issue with Firefox and Edge, but it works fine with Chrome.
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

curtis72561
Staff Sergeant

Post by curtis72561 »

bobsk8 wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 08:51
try this. https://youtu.be/t_PTYTbM5dc
Perfect. Love the T-6.
Beeachcraft V35 Bonanza, Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress, Cessna C-172 Skyhawk, Cessna C-182 Skylane, Curtis P-40, North American P-51D Mustang Civilian
North American AT6 Texan, Piper PA-28 Cherokee, Piper PA-24 Comanche, Piper J-3 Cub, Supermarine Spitfire

curtis72561
Staff Sergeant

Post by curtis72561 »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 12:41
I had that same issue with Firefox and Edge, but it works fine with Chrome.
I use to use Chrome until I got Windows 10 then some sites wouldn't open like EDRM repaints so I went back to Edge. They say Edge is recommended for Win 10 anyway. I guess I'll take the good with the bad.

Flieger-Marius
Technical Sergeant

Post by Flieger-Marius »

That's very strange, I'm using Chrome myself so that should be the last browser you'd have issues with.

Can you describe the problem?
Greets, Marius

curtis72561
Staff Sergeant

Post by curtis72561 »

Flieger-Marius wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 19:36 That's very strange, I'm using Chrome myself so that should be the last browser you'd have issues with.

I can't remember but I sent you an email or something on it a while back. I think it was something about scripts maybe, maybe not.. Then one time when it did that just for the heck of it I told it to open in Edge and no problem. I have used Edge ever since.

curtis72561
Staff Sergeant

Post by curtis72561 »

curtis72561 wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 19:45
Flieger-Marius wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 19:36 That's very strange, I'm using Chrome myself so that should be the last browser you'd have issues with.

I can't remember but I sent you an email or something on it a while back. I think it was something about scripts maybe, maybe not.. Then one time when it did that just for the heck of it I told it to open in Edge and no problem. I have used Edge ever since.
Now that I think about it, it was something to do with bookmarks.

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

For those of you watching this film, pay special attention to the last part of the landing roll..........AFTER the tail comes down and the tailwheel is in contact with the ground. Notice the sudden increase in rudder usage back and forth. THAT is the exact point when landing a T6 when the trouble begins during the roll out. It's RIGHT THERE where you have to be EXTRA sharp on the rudder.
Nothing wrong with his landing. I just wanted to point this out to any newbies we have starting out in their A2A T6's.
Remember, landing the T6 it's fingers and toes. Stay loose, be gentle with your feet, stay alert, and catch it before it goes past 3 degrees to either side.
Dudley Henriques

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

DHenriquesA2A wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 20:28 For those of you watching this film, pay special attention to the last part of the landing roll..........AFTER the tail comes down and the tailwheel is in contact with the ground. Notice the sudden increase in rudder usage back and forth. THAT is the exact point when landing a T6 when the trouble begins during the roll out. It's RIGHT THERE where you have to be EXTRA sharp on the rudder.
Nothing wrong with his landing. I just wanted to point this out to any newbies we have starting out in their A2A T6's.
Remember, landing the T6 it's fingers and toes. Stay loose, be gentle with your feet, stay alert, and catch it before it goes past 3 degrees to either side.
Dudley Henriques
I noticed that when I watched the video. On the rollout that rudder never stopped moving.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

curtis72561
Staff Sergeant

Post by curtis72561 »

curtis72561 wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 20:07
curtis72561 wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 19:45

Now that I think about it, it was something to do with bookmarks.
Good news for me. I downloaded and installed new Chrome and all seems to work. I see the videos and your site works. Guess I just needed an update. :D

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”