T-6 Harvard out of Headcorn - Video

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
Bruce66
Staff Sergeant

T-6 Harvard out of Headcorn - Video

Post by Bruce66 »

Following on from my real life experience in the Harvard last week (April 19th 2019), and in my continuing quest for 'As real as it can be', here is my attempt at re-creating my 'Trial Lesson in a Harvard' in FSX-SE.

I have tried to take the old girl up and get her to dance but I have two left feet and I only managed to make Heidi sick! :mrgreen:

I hope you enjoy the flight! 8)

https://youtu.be/NL8fvGly2zw

I am impressed with how easy the pilot on the day of the real flight made the aerobatics look. I was right there with him in the plane and recorded the instruments etc, studied the video and read all the information online I could find. I thought I was ready to get up in the T-6 and give it a go - but, boy, was I wrong! :shock:

It was an excellent opportunity, though, to set every aspect to full real with the actual weather and location of the flight and this A2A Beauty is SOOO close to the real thing! As long as I was within my capabilities this flight was EXACTLY like the real thing. Once I stepped out of my comfort zone I was very clearly NOT in control of this aircraft, Ha Ha!

But it is gratifying that I managed to keep her in the air and bring her back to the aerodrome in one piece regardless.

Now its back to the Cub to brush up on my flying before I try again.
Gaming Computer

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Six Core CPU
Gigabyte X570 GAMING X: ATX
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz
Nvidia GTX 1050Ti Windforce2 4GB GDDR5
Display: 27-Inch Curved LED Monitor

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”